26 days ago - req24000
EF PS Troubleshoot Engineer: NXE Scanner – Illumination, Projection & Dose Control
In a nutshell
Are you a team player who likes to have a leading role in the introduction of new products and solve challenging technical issues in a manufacturing environment? Do you have the technical affinity and communicative skills to offer your expertise in complex operations whilst working closely together with the design department? Then we would love to discuss this opportunity with you!
Secure the introduction of new products into volume production by defining requirements, review design proposals and drive technical solutions for problems encountered during the proto/pilot phase of the product.
Troubleshoot provides technical support during the manufacturing and qualification of the latest generation EUV wafer scanner systems.
Troubleshoot is the second line support organization within the factory. Main task is to solve complex issues as a technical expert, in order to secure a well calibrated and qualified system that performs to the desired standard. The experience gained duringescalations, combined withperformance monitoring of the systems is used to deliver input to the design organization by setting requirements and defining improvement proposals.
A continuous cycle of learning, improving and sharing insights to support the technical roadmap of ASML.
Field of expertise: NXE Scanner – Illumination, Projection and Dose Control.
The Illumination, Projection and Dose Control competence focusses on several so-called functional modules; the Illumination and the Projection systems are the main optical components in the heart of the EUV wafer scanners. These are responsible for manipulating and shaping the light from the EUV light source to the reticle mask and to shrink and project the image from the mask onto the wafer. The Dose Control competence works in close cooperation with the EUV light source competence to secure that the exposure of the wafer will be optimal with stable and accurate light intensity. Challenging competencies which rely on a solid knowledge level of optics & mechatronics.
- Resolve disturbances during manufacturing and install;
- Take ownership of escalated issues;
- Solve complex and cross-modular technical issues through team effort;
- Provide qualitative action plans which drive for solutions while minimizing down-time;
- Prevent issues from re-occurring;
- Facilitate New Product Introduction;
- Contribute to New Product Definition (requirement setting & design review);
- Responsibility for product performance on first pilot systems;
- Use ‘lessons learned’ from mature products to improve current and future products.
Bsc / MSc technical degree (Electronics, Mechanics, Physics or Mechatronics).
- Experience in a production environment with high tech products and complex production processes;
- Experience in analyzing complex problems (from problem definition to solution).
- Strong analytical mind;
- Pragmatic and pro-active attitude; likes to take the lead;
- Ability to communicate at various organizational levels;
- Team player;
- Broad technical interest and eager to learn;
- High sense of responsibility and commitment;
- Good organizational skills;
- Adequate English communication skills in speaking and writing;
- Willingness to travel on occasional basis to support at customer site.
Context of the position
Troubleshoot is part of the EUV Factory Production Support organization. The sector EUV Factory is responsible for the production of EUV wafer scanners. In the EUV Factory the wafer scanners are assembled, tested and qualified as well as installed at customer sites.
The Production Support department within this sector supports the introduction of new products and corresponding processes into the EUV Factory, from development into volume production This also includes the install of EUV systems at the customer site. .
Please submit your CV and cover letter stating your motivation to apply for this specific role.