30+ days ago - req24062
Manufacturing - MPS First Line Support Engineer - Linkou
In a nutshell
Be in lead as a problem owner to drive technical solutions within Mature Products & Services(MPS). Minimize downtime on our tools and ensure 100% quality to our customers.
Able to coach and motivate people. Broad knowledge of hardware test methods and failure mechanisms. Able to represent the technical problem, cause, containment and prevention actions to internal customers.
General scope of the role:
- Driving with technical containment and solution via escalation channels. Implement as structure improvement to reduce production cycle time
- Participates in and drives root-cause and process improvements in project
- Prevents technical disturbances from repeating
- Training curriculum delivery to internal/external
MSc/BSc of Physics/ Electrical Engineering/Mechatronics/Electronics/Mechanical or likewise
- Preferably 3-5 years of experience in a production environment with high tech products and complex production processes, preferably in both assembly and test environment;
- Experience of lead technical engineering and quality methodology delivery is an advantage.
- Able to solve technical issues according to specifications and quality standards to secure no delivery delay (output vs. plan) within competence.
- Responsible for quickly resolution of technical disturbance in the factory or escalate to Production Engineers, Industrial Engineers and Develop Engineers.
- Responsible for contributing in optimizing processes within own competence.
- Able to advise across departments on potential direction of solution/ improvement within competence.
- Able to feed the continuous improvement process by identifying structural issues and initiating and executing projects
- Able to use developed skills and technical concepts to find optimal solutions for specific problems in an innovative and creative way
- Able to develop training program to train and coach competence colleagues in their expertise.