17 days ago - req24030
Re-use Team Lead Optics
Research & development
In a nutshell
Research & development
Optical engineering, Mechanical engineering, Electrical engineering
Re-Use D&E Team Lead Optics
The future of ASML is circular. As D&E re-use department we drive the transformation of D&E towards design for re-use to unlock the potential of circular use of our materials. Do you want to be part of this transformation, do you show drive and do you have a broad knowledge and experience of Optical systems? Then a position as Re-Use Team Lead Optics might be something for you!
The D&E re-use department enables ASML cross sector to develop and embed re-use as integral part of the lifecycle of existing and new designs. Our overall goal is to improve the quality of our products and to eliminate waste to minimize cost.
In the position of re-use Team Lead Optics you and your team take responsibility for exploring and initiating re-use and waste reduction opportunities of exiting products and New Product Introductions.
You take the responsibility to efficiently organize the re-use Optics team and optimize their re-use processes.
You drive the team to analyze module roadmaps, investigate and challenge the need for change and/or redesign of a module, by initiating work packages and requirements to maximize re-use and minimize waste.
This position may require access to controlled technology, as defined in the Export Administration Regulations (15 C.F.R. §730, et seq.). Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to access such controlled technology prior to beginning work. Business demands may require ASML to proceed with candidates who are immediately eligible to access controlled technology.
As Re-Use Team Lead you:
- Are part of the D&E Re-use core team (Mechanical/Electrical development, Machine Conditioning, Optics, project leads)
- Manage a team of approximately 5 DUV & EUV Optics and Sensors Re-use competence engineers
- With your team you develop a re-use way of working and design requirements for Optics
- With your team you initiate re-use opportunities by preparing business cases, defining new work packages and promote these during triage processes
- Work intensively with manufacturing, suppliers and supply chain management to ensure pilot release testing of the proposed re-use opportunities and a smooth transition to volume production
- Align on priorities, content and resources with your re-use core team and project leads.
- Act as transformational leader, capture and embed learnings on technical content, re-use processes and reporting
- Coach the people in your team and support in solving bottlenecks and implementing improvement opportunities within the team
- Work together with peers in ASML Wilton and San Diego
Master degree (or Bachelor degree with experience) in Optical, Mechanical, Electrical engineering or Applied Physics is preferred.
- >8 years of experience in an (ASML or similar high-tech) Engineering environment, preferably Optics, with high tech products and complex production processes
- Affinity with managing a team and with integral business processes in a fast growing and dynamic business environment
- Solid technical background (both theoretical and practical) on optics, mechanics and mechatronics.
- Self-propelling and entrepreneurial attitude
- Multi-disciplinary minded with strong organizational and team building skills
- Capable in dealing with resistance and influencing and convincing without power
- Perseverance when confronted with push back
- Think broad, learn fast, take responsibility, act decisive and show critical sense
- Excellent interpersonal skills, work pleasantly with people with differing backgrounds and in different departmental and geographical cultures, at various hierarchical levels
- Strong communicator in English.
Context of the position
The Re-use Team Lead Optics reports to the DUV DE Optical Column Industrialization Group Lead. He/she will be entirely working for the D&E Re-use department and lead a team of approximately 5 DUV & EUV Optics and Sensors Re-use competence engineers.
ASML creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. We provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the commitment of a company that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance.
Please add your complete & recent CV and motivation letter for this position to your application.
We can't process your application without the above mentioned documents.
You can apply for this job using the button: “Apply now”.
Applications sent by email can’t be processed.