23 days ago - req24091
Sales - Service Business Manager for TSMC DUV & Apps - Hsinchu
Sales & marketing
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Sales & marketing
Other job categories
Drive customer service business for key account, including Service Level Agreement (SLA), Strategic Service Roadmap (SSR), Service Business target (revenue and margin) and strategic project management, to ensure ASML meets or exceeds corporate business goals, while addressing customer’s service requirements and maintaining customer satisfaction.
The Sales & Customer Management Sector is responsible for P&L, customer satisfaction and node planning within all customer accounts. S&CM works closely with BL Business Lines and CS Customer Support to deliver the overall ASML experience to the customer.
Management of Service Business
1. Drive and manage service business for major account in Taiwan, including
• Billable service business (spare parts and labor)
• Contract & Project service business (service contracts, optics, relocation, installation and fast installation)
Tasks including day-to-day business operations mgmt, customer issue resolution
2. Manage the SLA service contract renewal, cross-sector alignment with CS customer support, SCM supply chain mgmt and Finance. Tasks may include
• SLA dashboard alignment, monthly, with ASML cross-sector stakeholders, and customer fab users and procurement. Including CS Customer Support, CL Logistics performance, and customer scorecard.
• Issue resolution, should there be deviation from agreement
3. Drive and manage service business with Business Line DUV, Apps and MPS, to achieve YoY OPEX reduction for customer while maintaining ASML service margin. Tasks including
• Manage spare part pricing (and value) to customer procurement and fab users (i.e. annual price book, part pricing when revision, open market benchmark, etc.)
• Work with BL’s to define and execute spare part alternative solutions, including but not limited to door-door knob, local / customer repair, pricing scheme restructure.
4. Drive and manage service business continuity with Business Line DUV, MPS and customer stakeholders, to extend support lifecycle (Twinscan AT), with a ASML and customer mutually agreed business framework
5. Manage service business and align service level agreement SLA of customer fabs in foreign countries. Tasks may include
• customer needs, cross-sector alignment, deal preparation, approval, negotiation, execution and customer escalation.
6. Drive new service product penetration, with DUV and Apps Business Line. Tasks may include Confidential
• customer voice, product requirements, penetration, evaluation and sales strategy
• FSP Full Service Premium, Productivity Monitor, Output Optimization
7. Work with Finance to manage the service business delivery (Monthly MOR & Annual RFF revenue plan, vs. actual), and take close-loop actions, should there be deviation.
Management of Service Delivery & Escalation
1. Manage business critical escalations, with focus on projects involving impact to multiple fab sites
2. Manage CIL / Customer Issue List, consolidation & priority alignment with CS and AM
3. Performs assessment of customer satisfaction with ASML SLA, thru monthly customer scorecard, and drive improvement project and actions, should there be deviation. (collaboration with CS Customer Support)
4. Confirms service product value is realized ‘as sold’ to ensure margin and product definition are viable / valid
• One time: Supports escalation of significant standard service costs deviations (in addition to CS Operations).
Structural: drive for product redefinition by alignment with CS Ops and SBI / BL groups; (collects WW account data from CS to see if any adjustments need to be made to overall SLA or CS product definition based on costs in different parts of the world.)
BS in Engineering or related field; knowledge and experience in semiconductor industry; MBA is a plus.
• > 8 year experience in customer support, sales, or product marketing, preferably in semiconductor equipment industry.
• > 3 year experience of service business management or account management, with proven results
• Proven ability to manage complex business requirements, cross-sector alignment, influence without direct hierarchical power, negotiate and structure business agreement internal and externally
• Excellent skills in internal and external stakeholder management and relationship
• Excellent strategic thinking, long-term planning and execution skills
• Excellent presentation and communication skills in English
• Able to explain complex technical details, in simple to understand language to cross-sector stakeholders
• Attention to details
• Self-motivated and a team player
Context of the position
Director, Service Business Management
Internal: Account Management, CS Customer Support, SCM Supply Chain Management, BL Business Line, SBI Service Business Integration, Marketing and Finance