23 days ago - req24025
Senior Improvement Expert - Global Business Services
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
Are you keen to take up a new challenge in a global fast growing company? Do you have a drive to continuously improve existing processes and ways of working, introducing state of the art solutions and is innovation part of your DNA?
We are looking for you!
A professional who makes the difference because it’s in your nature to innovate, drive improvements and simplify existing end to end processes using data and technology in order to support our company’s growth.
At ASML we constantly have to ensure that our people, processes and information systems enable us to realize our growth and meet our ambitious business objectives. Especially in an exciting era of digitalization, and data mining, enabling ASML’s future growth and its success.
Recently ASML has launched its transformation towards a GBS organization, ASML’s Global Enabling Services (GES), to deliver world-class transactional & operational support services organized around E2E processes. Finance and IT are the first movers soon expected to be followed by other services.
To realize our ambition for 2025 we aim to implement a portfolio of capabilities and solutions together with business and IT. Doing so we are looking for a senior global business services improvement expert who has experience in managing larger scale business transformation projects with focus on end to end processes.
You will be positioned in the Center of Excellence within GES. The Center of Excellence acts as “nerve center” to embed new capabilities and ways of working and sets-up appropriate governance. It provides guidance to drive continuous improvements and coordinates larger scale business transformation projects. It has a strong link to the Expert Advisory teams on innovation, policies and procedures, excellence, and knowledge capture. The global business services improvement expert leads projects and solutions, coaches team members and supports the deployment of the improvement projects in the service delivery teams.
The global business services improvement expert is jointly responsible for:
- Creating the right improvement mindset in the organization (Lean, Agile)
- Driving execution of the process and tooling improvement projects and lead larger-scale change projects;
- Identifying, designing and implementing global end-to-end processes / process improvements in order to achieve defined process metrics levels;
- Ensuring state of the art “fintech” solutions (processes, tools, data) are developed and applied that deliver on the needed requirements;
- Driving innovation and leveraging new technologies such as machine learning, process mining, RPA;
- Liaising with relevant stakeholders in the E2E Service teams, Business, IT, Data & Analytic teams, Expert Advisory teams and Value Driving teams.
A Master-level degree in a relevant field with at least 10 years of work experience.
- Understanding of end to end business processes (e.g. Market to Cash, Procure to Pay, Record to Report, …) supported by state of the art solutions;
- Experience with implementation of business transformation, integration and change projects;
- Experience with SAP (ECC, S4HANA, BPC), Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and other emerging technologies;
- Experience with running projects using waterfall and agile methodology;
- Experience in applying LEAN methodology;
- Experience with managing a (project) team;
- Fluent English speaking and writing.
- Multi-disciplinary & multi-cultural understanding, values differences and is able to bridge between different departments and people;
- Strives for continuous improvement;
- Shows commitment and flexibility (going the extra mile);
- Communicates effectively;
- Is result oriented with a high sense of responsibility and accountability;
- Likes to work as a member of a team, coaches other team members.
Context of the position
The global business services improvement expert reports to the manager of the Process Improvement & Deployment Services team. This team is part of our Center of Excellence within GES. GES is responsible for delivering world-class transactional & operational support services organized around global processes and interacts with the Value Driving Teams and Insights & Expertise Centers.
Interested in this position? Please apply with cv and cover letter detailing your motivation to take up this role.