11 days ago - req24036
Senior Project Manager - Business Analytics
Research & development
In a nutshell
Research & development
Mathematics, Physics, Mechanical engineering
Do you have extensive project management experience in leading projects in Business Intelligence & Analytics (BI&A)? Do you enjoy stakeholder management on tactical and strategic level? Then consider this high exposure role within the Business Line (BL) DUV.
At ASML the Business Intelligence and Analytics team creates value from data, by generating insights and industrializing models on different topics across sectors and Business Lines. This helps prioritize business initiatives focusing on increasing quality, reducing cost and improving revenue.
You will lead complex multi-disciplinary workstream to deliver BI&A products and services according to a cross-sectoral aligned plan/roadmap, in order to enable delivery of ASML and customer insights and value.
• Create and use detailed aligned plan/roadmap (deliverables, who, when). Define deliverables for Business Analysts and Product Owners;
• Support, mentor and coach team of BI&A Business Analysts and Product Owners on a day-to-day basis to deliver upon plan, by providing learning opportunities and feedback. Review and report progress to the head of BI&A and Change Board (‘3-in-a-box’);
• Understand how your workstream links to the total analytics landscape;
• Set and monitor value delivery targets and establish an action plan for improvement based on the goals set;
• Track and manage milestones, dependencies, issues and risks in your BI&A workstream;
• Define and manage an aligned plan between work streams in cooperation with the Head of BI&A and business stakeholders. Ensure team is at right information level. Connect with and facilitate collaboration amongst cross-sector business stakeholders;
• Lead the successful delivery of new BI&A products and services according to plan and on time. Cultivate data-driven leadership across the ASML organization and influence decision-making without a direct reporting line.
Technical Master degree or higher, preferably a degree in Physics, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering, Mathematics or Econometrics.
• At least 2 years of experience in a Senior Project Manager role;
• Proven track record with project management with multiple senior stakeholders in a consultancy environment and at high tech clients (proven affinity with technical industries);
• Knowledge of working with data platforms, data analysis and visualization tools and techniques (preferably experience with Alteryx and Spotfire);
• Excellent stakeholder management;
• Experience with risk and issue management;
• A big plus is the understanding of the ASML business ecosystem.
• Curious attitude and eager to solve problems;
• Pragmatic, pro-active, ‘self-propelling’ way of working and able to operate in a dynamic environment;
• A reliable team player and good listener;
• Effective communication, influencing and presentation skills;
• Coaching and mentoring;
• Ability to collaborate, bring people together, challenge their opinions and influence without hierarchy;
• Observe the wishes and needs of the customer, anticipate on them and then act accordingly.
Context of the position
You will be working in the department DV DUV System Delivery BI & Analytics.
This position may require access to controlled technology, as defined in the Export Administration Regulations (15 C.F.R. §730, et seq.). Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to access such controlled technology prior to beginning work. Business demands may require ASML to proceed with candidates who are immediately eligible to access controlled technology.