30+ days ago - req24007
Senior Talent Acquisition Advisor
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
To support the growth of ASML in a high-tech, high quality and fast-paced environment we are looking for experienced talent acquisition advisors. Do you know the labor market and are you able to creatively attract, select and hire new talent in combination with excellent business knowledge and stakeholder management? Then this is your opportunity to join us for this challenge!
As a Senior Talent Acquisition (TA) Advisor, you are responsible for talent acquisition and selection. Together with your Sector TA Manager, Labor Market Communications, HR line and business you create and execute a TA Plan.
The role of the Senior Talent Acquisition Advisor is to support our ASML business goals by focusing on building relationships with managers to acquire the best and brightest talent into the organization. You take direct ownership for successful customer relationships and guide hiring across several business groups within the ASML organization. Your main responsibilities will be:
- Propose a Talent Acquisition plan and lead the vacancy kick-off meetings with business leaders. Define the sourcing strategy for a vacancy or set of vacancies, challenge business expectations.
- Instruct, coordinate and collaborate with searchers who assist you with TA Activities. Coordinate TA campaigns and activities.
- Screen and assess long listed candidates.
- Coordinate interview planning process and proper selection evaluation process with interviewers.
- Provide candidate care towards final candidate(s) in preparation for assessments and final round interviews to ensure a great candidate experience.
- Support business evaluation towards hiring decision.
- Prepare and provide job offer to final selected candidates.
- Maintain ATS and offer management systems during selection process for shortlisted candidates.
Minimum Bachelor’s degree, Master’s level preferred.
- At least 8 years of experience in full lifecycle technical or financial corporate recruiting.
- Significant experience in screening and evaluating candidates, as well as with all of the above mentioned responsibilities.
- Reporting and analytics expertise: experience in building a recruitment plan/ strategy based on historical data.
- Experience in managing a large range of stakeholders at multiple levels of the company.
- Project management experience is an advantage.
- Fluent in English (verbal and in writing).
The ASML Senior TA advisor is (emotionally) mature, confident, creative, approachable, responsible and caring. You are a good listener, have great communication and strong organizational skills. You will collaborate with department and hiring managers on a regular basis to proactively identify and fulfill future hiring needs. Ultimately, the responsibility of the TA advisor is to ensure the company attracts, hires (and retains) the best employees, while coordinating the growth of a strong talent pipeline.
Context of the position
Since 2021 January 1st, ASML has been transitioning the currently outsourced recruitment delivery model into a largely in-house TA organization. The new role of the (Senior) Talent Acquisition Advisor will support this change and our ASML business goals by focusing on building relationships with hiring managers in a specific business area.
You report to the Sector TA Manager. The full TA organization is part of HR.
ASML creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. We provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the commitment of a company that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance.
Next to two interview rounds, our selection process also includes an online Talent Exploration that gathers information about your key drivers, your personal values, motivators and career ambitions. The Talent Exploration enables both you and us to explore if there is a mutual match - not only for today, but also for your future career at ASML.
This is a full-time position (40 hours). Working part-time is also possible in case you’re available for at least 32 hours.
Interested? Please apply with your (English) CV and motivation letter!