12 days ago - req24013
Spare Parts Quality Engineer
Research & development
In a nutshell
Research & development
Are you interested in the challenge of continuously improving the quality of our complex and advanced lithography equipment? Do you have a suspicious mindset that always wants to verify the facts that people tell you?Are you looking for a job where you can use your reliability engineering, organizational, and communication skills in a high dynamical and demanding cross sector environment? If so, than this could be the perfect job for you. The Development & Engineering Spare Parts Management group is looking for an ambitious Spare Parts Quality Engineer.
Together with a team of professionals you, identify and drive towards the best end-to-end decisions of Replaceable Parts Definition, Reliability Growth and Root Cause Identification over the lifecycle of replaceable/service parts. You interact with many other people across all sectors and D&E departments.
As a Spare Parts Quality Engineer you will be responsible for the following:
- Analyzing quality performance of the Replaceable Parts and execute failure analysis by using correct methodology to identify root cause of failures;
- Continuously drive and embed improvements in the decision processes over the total lifecycle of replaceable/service parts to optimize the balance of costs versus availability;- Supporting in defining corrective actions in the area of design, parts availability, repair strategies and service processes;
- Apply and drive the decision processes for Replaceable Part definition as part of the integral Spare Part Management process;
- Conduct and document technical reviews with key experts;
- Knowledge transfer to people within the group and across all sectors and D&E departments.
Master Degree in a technical area, such as; Electronics, Mechatronics, Mechanical Engineering, Optics/Physics.
We are looking for people who:
- Have relevant work experience;
- Have a high focus for quality and continuous improvement, experience with problem solving techniques;
- Reliability engineering knowledge;
- Experience with statistics and/or statistical engineering;
- Proven ability to build and maintain effective working relationships across functions and organizations;
- Have broad scope covering design aspects, qualification, manufacturing, logistics and service.
- Preferably have experience with ASML products.
- Strong communication, organizational, interpersonal and team building skills;
- Excellent quantitative and non-quantitative data and information analysis skills.
- Self-starter, entrepreneur, showing lots of initiative;
- An agile way of working that in necessary in complex organizations;
- Being able to work under time pressure;
- Work pleasantly with people with differing backgrounds and cultures.
Context of the position
Within the sector Development and Engineering (D&E), the Spare Parts Management group is driving Replaceable Parts Definition, Reliability Growth and Root Cause Identification throughout the product lifecycle, supported by a feedback learning loop for risk and improvement identification.
To be completed