12 days ago - req24102
Financial Specialist – Record to Report
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
Are you keen to take up a new challenge in a global fast growing company? Are you looking for a next step in your career and would enjoy taking up the challenge of enabling ASML business to achieve its objectives while being in control? How would you feel about contributing to the implementation of our Global Enabling Services organization within ASML as a Financial Specialist?
We are looking for you: A professional who makes the difference because it’s in your nature to standardize, simplify and automate the Record to Report cycle to world class level.
At ASML we constantly have to ensure that our people, processes and information enable us to realize our growth and meet our ambitious business objectives. Especially in an exciting era of automation, digitalization, robotics and data mining, enabling ASML’s future growth and its success.
Recently ASML has launched its transformation towards Global Enabling Services (GES) to deliver world-class transactional & operational support services organized around End to End (E2E) processes. Finance and IT are the first movers soon expected to be followed by other services. Within Finance we have established the E2E cycles, Record to Report, Invoice to Pay, Market to Cash and Employee Financial Services.
To realize our ambition we are looking for a Financial Specialist to strengthen our Record to Report (RtR) General team responsible for the Opex and Capex accounting including its related processes. As Financial Specialist, you will bring hands-on and pragmatic expertise and know how to ensure the right accounting and drive continuous process improvements as well support the transition to our future ERP system.
It is a challenging position in a dynamic and international oriented environment. You support the team in its transformation to deliver world class end to end Record-To-Report process that ensures (external) compliance and supports management accounting for (better) decision making.
What makes this role interesting:
- Being part of a highly motivated team that has a relentless focus on process optimization and automation,
- Facing demanding challenges and enjoy the freedom to put together creative solutions,
- Interacting with all layers in a demanding and busy technology driven organization.
Together with the team you are responsible to:
- Ensure appropriate accounting,
- Drive improvement initiatives related to Record to Report processes and reports,
- Drive compliancy and perform internal (SOx) control activities,
- Perform accounting assessments,
- Be key user for Opex and Capex processes and systems.
A Master’s degree in Finance, Economics or Accounting.
You have at least 3-5 years relevant experience in finance or accounting, preferably in a financial control or auditing environment.
- Experience in working in an international, multinational environment
- Knowledge and experience with US GAAP, Form 20-5 and IFRS
- Expert user in Microsoft Excel and experience in SAP
- Affinity with BI and RPA tools especially Spotfire and UI Path (preferred but not required)
- Experience in process mapping and redesign including internal control set-up
Result oriented, team player, with excellent analytical skills, critical thinking, proactive and communicative personality who can connect with all layers in a demanding and very busy technology organization.
We also expect candidates to be:
- Multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural understanding
- Committed and flexible (go the extra mile)
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Demonstrating integrity and compliance-mindedness
- Striving for continuous improvement.
Context of the position
The Financial Specialist - RtR General Accounting is part of RtR Europe within Global Enabling Services. RtR is responsible for the ASML wide E2E accounting processes, supporting the business and providing management reporting as well as ensuring external compliance. The Financial Specialist - RtR General Accounting, reports to the Manager RtR General accounting. He/she interacts with various departments and layers in and outside of finance.
ASML creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. We provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the commitment of a company that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance.
Location: Veldhoven, Netherlands. Preference will be given to candidates who are already based in the Brainport region.
Interested in this position? Please apply with cv and cover letter.