11 days ago - req24132
Junior Project Lead (Development and Engineering - Pre-install)
Research & development
In a nutshell
Research & development
Do you have a quick understanding of customer impact, when it comes to factory preparation? You like close cooperation with both D&E, factory and field? You see a challenge in getting the projects to deliver the high quality that our customers need?
Then this position might be suitable for you!
- Make the pre-install master plan and align with all stakeholders
- Agree with projects (PL’s & architects) on their scope and deliverables
- Monitor quality and do quick checks on project deliverables
- Set the baseline for a release of the pre-install documentation (together with pre-install architect)
- Discuss impact design changes with the pre-install architect
- Integrate package, maintain data files
- Give support on questions from customer and own factory (“2nd line support”)
- Train and support projects on way of working
- Drive continuous improvement
- Help with improvements on training material, templates and processes
- Analyze lessons learned, create improvement proposals
- Build (and share) fab & facility knowledge
Technical Bachelor in preferably mechanics, electronics or thermal & flow direction
- At least 2-5 years ASML working experience, preferably in the area of factory preparation or machine install/upgrade and have basic system knowledge
- At least 1 years working experience as MDO / junior project lead
Preferably experience in Industrial Engineering and Management or Installation engineering of large system installs
- Clear communicator able to separate main from side issues
- Assertive & Critical: ‘seeing is believing mentality’. Not afraid to push or escalate
- Analytical, structured with high quality drive
- Helicopter view. Can assess overall project risk based on lot of uncertainties
- Can handle the uncertainties of a D&E environment
Context of the position
You will be part of the pre-install group which provides the requirements our customers need, in order to design, build and qualify their factory before we install the system.
You work In the pre-install project together with project lead, architect and MDO’s
The pre install process has a high priority and therefore has recently become a separate D&E group within ASML.
ASML creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. We provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the commitment of a company that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance.
More information on what ASML does, and stands for - can be found via our Website and YouTube channel
If you apply to this position - please include a recent and complete CV, and a letter of motivation.