6 days ago - req24159
PLM Business Expert
Research & development
In a nutshell
Research & development
Do you want to improve and implement engineering Product Life Cycle processes and applications? Do you like challenging assignments and enjoy getting the best out of cross sector collaboration? The Configuration Management department ensures effective PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) processes, making use of engineering software, a cohesive framework and best practices, to serve ASML business objectives
You as PLM Business Expert are part of multiple improvement initiatives / projects , and will co-develop improvements on end-to-end business processes and support the implementation in the business (together with the ASML Teamcenter KeyUser Network and Product Owner). The emphasis is on an effective Engineering Workplace consisting out of PLM processes, TPD (Technical Product Documentation) framework, supporting applications such as Siemens NX and Teamcenter® and ERP applications such as SAP ERP. For this you’ll need to align the needs of functional stakeholders across the ASML organization (including but not limited to (design) engineers andIT). For this you’ll need to oversee integration with other software such as Teamcenter, SAP and NX.
The scope of the PLM Business Expert is:
- Analyze and improve PLM end-to-end business processes and framework from an Development & Engineering perspective (based on solid business process understanding)
- Support the business architect and Product Owner in fine-tuning the improvement proposals by using process and application knowledge
- Be a spokesperson for business, understanding the demand and translating this into requirements for realization and deployment (taking into account the current IT landscape)
Bachelor or Masters. degree in (mechanical) technical engineering or industrial engineering.
> 10 years of work experience in a High-Tech, low Volume company
- Solid Teamcenter application knowledge is a must, SAP and Siemens NX is a pre
- Familiar with PLM and end-to-end business processes
- Experience with aligning and working with IT.
- Familiar with Agile way of working
- Analytical: able to interpret business interactions in end to end processes
- Persuasive and decisive: motivate and convince without using formal authority, finish with integral satisfaction.
- Good communicator: able to interface within multi-disciplinary teams, align at functional and managerial level
- Self-propelling: take initiative in order to reach your goals
Context of the position
You’ll be reporting functionally to the TC Product Owner and hierarchical to the Group lead
You’ll be part of medium sized user group and project team without direct reports.