19 days ago - req24113
Other technical job categories
In a nutshell
Mechanical engineering, Physics, Other technical job categories
The sector MC is, among others, responsible for the pilot production of wafer steppers and scanners. The Industrial Engineering department within this sector introduces new products and corresponding processes from development until volume production, including the system installation and qualification process at the customer location, continuously adapts and optimizes the production and installation processes and provides support.
The technical writer writes reviews and publishes the technical manufacturing procedures necessary to produce the ASML products in manufacturing and install them at customer site. This means working closely within the engineering team to provide the procedures needed for production, maintenance, repair, upgrade and installation of the systems via the ASML dynamic publishing software environment.
This position may require access to controlled technology, as defined in the Export Administration Regulations (15 C.F.R. §730, et seq.). Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to access such controlled technology prior to beginning work. Business demands may require ASML to proceed with candidates who are immediately eligible to access controlled technology.
- Participate in an engineering team, preparing technical documentation for the manufacturing engineer
- Ensure a uniform high standard of technical documentation for the team
- Prepare complex technical procedures clearly and accurately in simple English with a methodical approach
- Review and handling of comments on existing procedures and assign for review by engineers where necessary.
Bachelor or master level.
- Multiple years working experience (Bsc: 5 – 10 years; Msc: 3 – 7 years)
- Experience as technical writer
- Experience with EPIC software is an advantage.
- Proven excellent fluent communication skills in English, written + verbal
- Pragmatic, initiative, ownership, persistent, pro-active, consistent, consequent
- Good communication skills, team player, but also independent
- Service orientated and flexible attitude.
Context of the position
The holder of this position reports to the Group leader Manufacturing Engineering Sequence & Process Management.
ASML creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. We provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the commitment of a company that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance.
Please add your complete & recent CV and motivation letter for this position to your application.
We can't process your application without the above mentioned documents.
You can apply for this job using the button: “Apply now”.
Applications sent by email can’t be processed.