30+ days ago - req24264
Business Engineering Project Manager - Guaranteed sign on bonus and relocation
In a nutshell
Wilton - CT, US
JoinASML Wilton today to receive your sign on bonus and relocation.
*Offer valid for Wilton, CT new hire offers made between now and December15, 2021.
ASML US brings together the most creative minds in science and technology to develop lithography machines that are key to producing faster, cheaper, more energy-efficient microchips. We design, develop, integrate, market and service these advanced machines, which enable our customers - the world’s leading chipmakers - to reduce the size and increase the functionality of their microchips, which in turn leads to smaller, more powerful consumer electronics. Our headquarters are in Veldhoven, the Netherlands, and we have 18 office locations around the United States including main offices in Chandler, Arizona, San Jose and San Diego, California, Wilton, Connecticut, and Hillsboro, Oregon.
The Business Engineer team is positioned in the Wilton Factory Business Planning Department. The team consists of Process Specialists & Business Partners and their role is to drive transparency and improvement on cost, capabilities and delivery. The team’s objective is to support the Wilton Factory management in realizing the factory targets by unlocking critical information, delivering insights and reports and preparing decision making.
ASML is the world's leading provider of lithography systems for the semiconductor industry, manufacturing complex machines critical to the production of integrated circuits or chips. ASML's corporate headquarters is based in the Netherlands with Manufacturing and Development sites located in Asia, Europe and the United States. The Manufacturing site in Wilton Connecticut is responsible for the sourcing, engineering, fabrication, assembly and test of the world’s most complex and technologically advanced optical modules and sensors.
This position requires access to controlled technology, as defined in the Export Administration Regulations (15 C.F.R. § 730, et seq.). Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to access such controlled technology prior to beginning work. Business demands may require ASML to proceed with candidates who are immediately eligible to access controlled technology.
The business partners (Business Engineering Project Managers) within Business Engineering are directly supporting the Directors of Assembly & Test, Optics Fabrication, Engineering and Factory Logistics.
You will act as the right hand of the director to help unlock critical data and information, drive analyses and insights, set up reporting and dashboards, derive improvement plans and key messages. Typical areas for investigation are:
- Production norms and labor hour studies.
- Resource capacity and efficiency.
- Move rate capability and constraints.
- Cycle time and blueprints.
Based on these insights, you will help facilitate, initiate and carry out improvement projects within the department in close cooperation with the Director and his management team. You will be a trusted advisor of the team and take part in the staff meetings. Next to this you will support the complete Wilton Factory leadership team and have a close link to the Director of Finance.
In this role, you will be able to further develop your analytical skills, business perspective, influencing skills, presenting techniques and project management capabilities.
Bachelor of Science in Engineering (Mechanical or Industrial) preferred or Data Analytics or Business Administration, or equivalent experience.
- 2-5 years of practical experience.
- Knowledge of production (control) processes in a highly technological environment.
- Preference experienced with IT-systems in the area of production-control (Excel, SAP, SAP ME/ BO, SAP HANA, Spotfire, Tableau, Power BI).
- Ambitious, enthusiastic and with a pro-active, initiating attitude.
- Strong analytic capability: able to create transparency, set up structures, think in processes, work accurately.
- Self-assured, capable of convincing people, also at higher management levels.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Collaborative and constructive attitude with some business acumen.
- Ability to convert complex (often data driven) matter to clear overviews and insights.
- Can observe and respond to people and situations and interact with others encountered in the course of work.
- Can learn and apply new information or skills.
- Must be able to read and interpret data, information, and documents.
- Strong customer focus and commitment to customer satisfaction through prioritization, quality, efficiency and professionalism.
- Ability to complete assignments with attention to detail and high degree of accuracy.
- Proven ability to perform effectively in a demanding environment with changing workloads and deadlines.
- Result driven-demonstrate ownership and accountability.
- Identifies bottlenecks and drives improvements.
- Work independently or as part of a team and follow through on assignments with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrate open, clear, concise and professional communication.
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with manager, co-workers and customer.
- Work according to a strict set of procedures within the provided timelines.
Role within Office
- Routinely required to sit; walk; talk; hear; use hands to keyboard, finger, handle, and feel; stoop, kneel, crouch, twist, reach, and stretch. Occasionally required to move around the campus.
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
- May require travel dependent on business needs.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
EOE AA M/F/Veteran/Disability