5 days ago - req24244
Epic Owner D&E DUV Illumination, Source and Dose Control
Research & development
In a nutshell
Research & development
Do you want to drive technology innovation and make the difference? Do you want to take ownership for large work packages within ASML Development&Engineering and guide the innovation power of an Agile Release Train (ART) towards providing the right solutions at the right time? Can you translate business needs into requests for the ART? We are looking for an engaged epic owner for DUV Illumination, Source and Dose-Control NPI (New Production Introduction) products. If you want to be part of a high performing team, we invite you to read the job description below and let us know if you are the person we are looking for.
Within ASML, the epic owner defines, programs, accepts and integrates large work packages (epics) in a product context. In this position you take responsibility for the Function Cluster Source and Dose-Control (FC9) and Illumination (FC10) content of a product and you work together with the program, sectors, the chief product owner and the people in the agile release train to realize the product and manage performance, risks and timing along the way.
As epic owner you are responsible for:
- The delivery of the epic: definition, budget estimation, planning, meeting the milestones. Escalate if needed
- The alignment with chief product owners, architects, other epic owners, Project Cluster Manager/Product Development Manager and sectors to determine the short and long term vision focusing on what creates the most added value for ASML
- The preparation of the epic for the PI Planning Event by breaking it up in smaller work packages (Minimum Viable Product thinking)
- Helping the teams to understand the content and business context of the epic
- The alignment with other sectors to close knowledge, service and maintenance gaps related to the epic
- Alignment and delivery between Agile Release Trains and classical projects
- The acceptance of the the epic when implementation is done (you hold the acceptance criteria for the epic)
(Applied) Physics on bachelor or master level or equivalent
- Proven project management skills in scoping, planning and risk management
- Professional experience in an epic owner role in a Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) or a project leader role
- Preferably extensive knowledge on Agile, lean and SAFe; or a willingness and drive to learn it
- Experience in collaboration with high-tech oriented supply-chain partners.
- Proactive problem solving
- Strong collaboration and coordination skills
- Maintains personal effectiveness and people focus in circumstances of pressure, high speed of change and uncertainty
- Be the voice of the customer for the epic
- Business aware; understand and communicate the business impact and value of the epic towards the agile release train
- MVP (Minimal Viable Product) thinking
- Healthy sceptics to identify risks
- Highly motivated team player with excellent social, coordination and communication skills
- Ability to work in an international multicultural setting
- Entrepreneurship and initiative in a technically complex and very dynamic environment
- Excellent and proven stakeholder management skills
Context of the position
The epic owner works closely with the program via Project Cluster Managers, the relevant architect and the Chief Product Owner to ensure that the epic stay on track and in line with the product masterplan, and ensures alignment with other epic owners and other trains.
This epic owner position is in the D&E DUV Projection function and you will report to the group leader of the Projectiongroup in the Optical Column department of DUV.
ASML creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. We provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the commitment of a company that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance.
Please add your complete & recent CV and motivation letter for this position to your application.
We can't process your application without the above mentioned documents.
You can apply for this job using the button: “Apply now”.
Applications sent by email can’t be processed.