7 days ago - req24262
Equipment Performance Coordinator (EPC)
Other technical job categories
In a nutshell
Hillsboro - OR, US
Other technical job categories
ASML US brings together the most creative minds in science and technology to develop lithography machines that are key to producing faster, cheaper, more energy-efficient microchips. We design, develop, integrate, market and service these advanced machines, which enable our customers - the world’s leading chipmakers - to reduce the size and increase the functionality of their microchips, which in turn leads to smaller, more powerful consumer electronics. Our headquarters are in Veldhoven, the Netherlands, and we have 18 office locations around the United States including main offices in Chandler, Arizona, San Jose and San Diego, California, Wilton, Connecticut, and Hillsboro, Oregon.
-Secure accurate & quality PMA system data, which follows SEMI-E010, ASML standards, and customer agreements (ATP and CSRs).
-Reconcile Equipment Performance Data (daily):
- Pull and review machine logbook files for availability reconciliation and categorization.
- Build personal knowledge so that 80%+ can be reconciled by you directly (comfort working with technical data).
- Drive for logbook corrections by other teams when quality issues are identified.
-Equipment Performance Reporting (weekly, monthly, quarterly):
- Input locally reconciled data into PMA for global data analysis.
- Produce regular availability reports for local and global use and for presentation to the customer.
- Look for trends and make recommendations for improvement focus areas.
- Data deep dives.
- Support for customer reconciliation alignment.
- Support for building presentations for customer monthly and quarterly meetings.
- Support for help requests to CS Central and/or D&E related to availability.
-Other tasks as required, such as:
- Maintenance of established Spotfire reports and dashboards (variable frequency).
- Ad hoc Spotfire report/dashboard creation.
- Correlation of availability and SO data.
Bachelor's degree in business, engineering or related field or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years of experience working in a technical environment.
- Previous knowledge of DUV Systems a plus.
- Excellent written communication skills in English.
- Comfort working with and interpreting technical data.
- Intermediate+ level knowledge of Excel.
- Proficient proofreading skills.
- Skilled at building clear and concise PowerPoint presentations.
- Proficiency in Spotfire is a plus.
- Enjoys working as part of a team and providing actionable information to support business decisions.
- Enjoys work with a regular routine and cadence, but with a variety of subject matter.
- Takes initiative to identify and drive process improvements within their scope.
- Flexible and able to adapt to change.
- Highly self-motivated to drive for improvements.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Comfortable communicating across cultures and geographies to drive for the needs of the local office.
- Strong attention to detail while being able to understand the bigger picture.
- Motivated, reliable self-starter.
- Team player with a positive attitude.
- Strong organizational skills required, including good time management skills.
- Attention to detail, quality and accuracy.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Can observe and respond to people and situations and interact with others encountered in the course of work.
- Can learn and apply new information or skills.
- Must be able to read and interpret data, information, and documents.
- Strong customer focus and commitment to customer satisfaction through prioritization, quality, efficiency and professionalism.
- Ability to complete assignments with attention to detail and high degree of accuracy.
- Proven ability to perform effectively in a demanding environment with changing workloads and deadlines.
- Result driven-demonstrate ownership and accountability.
- Identifies bottlenecks and drives improvements.
- Work independently or as part of a team and follow through on assignments with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrate open, clear, concise and professional communication.
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with manager, co-workers and customer.
- Work according to a strict set of procedures within the provided timelines.
Role within Office
- Routinely required to sit; walk; talk; hear; use hands to keyboard, finger, handle, and feel; stoop, kneel, crouch, twist, reach, and stretch. Occasionally required to move around the campus.
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
- May require travel dependent on business needs.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- This position requires access to controlled technology, as defined in the Export Administration Regulations (15 C.F.R. § 730, et seq.). Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to access such controlled technology prior to beginning work. Business demands may require ASML to proceed with applicants who are immediately eligible to access controlled technology.
- This U.S. position is open to U.S. workers only. A U.S. Worker is someone who is either a U.S. Citizen, U.S. National, U.S. Lawful Permanent Resident, or a person granted Refugee or Asylum status by the U.S. Government. The Company will not sponsor a foreign national for this position.
EOE AA M/F/Veteran/Disability