5 days ago - req24292
Group Leader Physics ASML Delft
Research & development
In a nutshell
Research & development
ASML is the world's leading provider of lithography systems for the semiconductor industry, manufacturing complex machines that are critical to the production of integrated circuits or chips
Multi e-Beam Inspection tools are part of ASML’s holistic lithography portfolio. ASML has an Electron Optical competence center in Delft, with multi-disciplinary teams, where we combine Research with Development & Engineering and deliver modules and system designs for the Multi e-Beam Inspection products.
As Group Leader, you and your group are key contributors to the design and development of Electron Optical modules in ASML’s Multi e-Beam Inspection equipment. You will be module or function owner and drive the development from roadmap to system integration through multidisciplinary project teams.
Central to your role as Group Leader is your insight into the different skill sets and motivational factors of each individual member of your group.
- You are a people manager and get energized from working with highly skilled engineers.
- You coach and develop a group of 15-25 engineers in an Agile work environment.
- You support the engineers in your group to make technology choices. To enable this you have a broad technical background and experience in delivering hardware (Electron Optics) as well as performing simulations, calibrations and tolerance analysis.
- You interact with project leaders on technical content and allocation of people to projects. You review project plans and proactively support project realization.
- As part of the staff of the ASML Delft department you will support the department with strategical choices and participate in roadmapping the technology for our inspection products.
- You actively participate in design reviews.
MSc in Physics.
- At least 3 years of experience in managing a group of technical professionals.
- Solid experience in developing, integrating and testing complex products.
- Strong, broad background in Physics, affinity with Electron Optics is a pre.
- Experience with ultra-high vacuum, particle contamination and high voltage is an advantage
-Empathic leader with the ability to work in an international multicultural setting.
-Ability to provide technical direction, motivate and convince professional designers.
-Motivated team player with excellent social, coordination and communication skills.
-Proven stakeholder management skills
-Affinity with Agile work methods
-Ability to think and act on a strategic level.
-Good communication skills and good knowledge of English language.
Context of the position
ASML’s Development & Engineering (D&E) sector is responsible for the specification, design and realization of all products in the ASML portfolio and has a department in Delft.
Within the D&E sector, our department is responsible for functions, modules, technical competences and qualification tools for inspection equipment, in particular multi-beam electron microscopes.
Please submit your resume and cover letter when applying for this position.
*This position requires access to U.S. controlled technology, as defined in the United States Export Administration Regulations. Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to access such U.S. controlled technology prior to beginning work. Business demands may