30 days ago - req24248
Product Owner LCM vendor component & hands-on project leader
Research & development
In a nutshell
Research & development
ASML continuously improves product designs with a growing focus on Life Cycle Management. The growing installed base and future ASML Products require pro-active Life Cycle Management to reduce risk to the organization. Are you the person we need, to bring ASML’s Life Cycle Management to the next level?
As a Product owner you develop a shared vision with the stakeholders, come to a plan and execute the plan to realize Life Cycle management improvements. This includes the following:
- Set a roadmap for Life Cycle Management for Vendor Components
- Initiate/finish Lifecyle Management improvements
- Develop process and/or tooling for the Life Cycle Management improvements
- Embed new processes and/or tooling in the organization
- Ensure LCM tooling is embraced by the organization
As a hands on project leader you will manage new department initiated improvements, which are not limited to Life Cycle Management related topics.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Align a shared vision with stakeholders
- Act as an product owner (point of contact for maintenance of information site/tooling/process, answering questions, promoting)
- Independently operate in multidisciplinary teams (Development & Engineering, Logistics, Procurement, Sales)
- Develop, execute and report on project plan and pro-actively align with stakeholders
- Timely implementation of choices and secure quality of the deliverables
- Identification of bottlenecks by team, prioritize and implement recovery actions
Bachelor degree in Engineering or Business Administration or higher
- Broad knowledge of Development architecture, design, integration, maintenance;
- Hands on experience in development or configuration management in high tech environment;
- Hands on experience in business processes including Life Cycle Management;
- Project Leader experience within business process improvement projects.
- Initiative and pro-active
- High motivated team player with good social and communication skills
- Structured with eye for details
- Leadership. Ability to give direction in a multi-disciplinary team
- Persuasiveness and decisiveness
- Pragmatic attitude
- Personal authority
- Independent, entrepreneurial, self-managing, taking ownership
- Fluent English in word and in writing (Dutch preferable)
Context of the position
The sector Development & Engineering (D&E) of ASML is responsible for the specification, design and realization of the products in the ASML portfolio. Within the sector D&E, Cluster Electronic Development (EDEV) is responsible for the definition, realization, qualification and integration of electronic functions and modules within these products. Within EDEV, the group Component Engineering is responsible for supporting and standardizing on electronic vendor component-based solutions and including Life Cycle Management (re-active and pro-active). You will report to the manager of Component Engineering.
- Please add your recent complete resume and cover letter to apply for this position.
We cannot process your application without the above mentioned documents.
- Job grade (indicative): 6 – 8
Please contact Patricia van der Werf (Hiring Manager) or Caroline van Twisk (HR) for more information.