You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
30+ days ago - req24259
Standardization Business Process Engineer
Research & development
In a nutshell
Research & development
Do you want to improve and implement engineering standards within Product Life Cycle processes and applications? Do you like challenging assignments and enjoy getting the best out of cross sector collaboration?
The Configuration Management department ensures effective PLM (Product Lifecycle Management)processes, making use of a cohesive framework, industry standard techniques and best practices, to serve ASML business objectives
You as Standardization Business Process Engineer are part of a small team, and will maintain and improve standard documentation for ASML technical designs and processes.
The emphasis is on an effective TPD (Technical Product Documentation) framework with associated PLM processes, PLM applications (such as NX and TeamCenter) and ERP applications (such as SAP). For this you’ll align the needs of functional stakeholders across the ASML organization (including but not limited to design engineers, competence engineers, supply chain quality engineers)
The scope of the Standardization Business Process Engineer is:
- Maintain and improve existing ASML engineering standards as documented in ISAS (Information System ASML Standards)
- Translate and align international industry standards into ASML engineer standards
- Analyze and improve PLM end-to-end business processes and framework from an engineering perspective
- Create cross-sector buy in (sense of urgency) by overseeing cross sector needs and specifications
- Support the project lead with impact analysis and deployment of ASML standards improvement using process and application knowledge
- Responsible for structural, cross-sector problem solving
- Take care of smooth and timely transition of ownership (acceptance) of solutions to the responsible organization
- Minimum level Bachelor’s degree in technical engineering or industrial engineering
- CMII training and certification is a pre
- Certified six sigma (minimal greenbelt) or equivalent is a pre
- Technical background with >5 years of experience within multiple sectors disciplines. (Affinity with product development is required)
- Experienced with international industry engineering standards
- Experienced with PLM engineering tools such as 3D modelling and configuration management (preferable NX and TeamCenter)
- Familiar with PLM and end-to-end business processes
- Familiar with ERP systems (preferable SAP) in high-mix/low-volume
- Experience in operational environment or supply chain collaboration in combination with standards
- Proven experience in executing improvement projects within a multi-disciplinary team
- Analytical: able to interpret business interactions in end to end processes, analyze complex data information and applications problems
- Persuasive and decisive: motivate and convince key-users without using formal authority, finish with integral satisfaction
- Good communicator: able to interface within multi-disciplinary teams, align at functional and managerial level
Context of the position
- You’re a member of the Standardization team, part of Configuration Management Execution group within DE, consisting of about 10 members
- You’ll be functional reporting as a team and hierarchal to Team Lead
- You’ll be part of medium sized project teams without direct reports.
- You career can develop to project lead or PLM process engineer
ASML creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. We provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the commitment of a company that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance.
More information on what ASML does, and stands for - can be found via our Website and YouTube channel
If you apply to this position - please include a recent and complete CV, a letter of motivation and preferably a portfolio in which you showcase relevant work done.