30+ days ago - req24290
Tactical Buyer 1
Logistics & supply chain management
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Logistics & supply chain management, Other job categories
Does building and maintaining sustainable relationships with suppliers while execution tactical procurement activities energizes you? Are you a self-steering and pro-active high potential? We would like to welcome an enthusiastic Tactical Buyer who will develop his or her career within ASML.
Enable Strategic Sourcing and Supply Chain in reaching its strategic goals by relation- and stakeholder management while optimizing procurement processes through standardization and continuous improvement.
As part of a category team, you independently manage the sourcing process for multiple suppliers. Your challenge is to make and maintain the connection between the strategic goals, stakeholders, suppliers and day-to-day operational process.
- Build, maintain and extend a sustainable stakeholder relationship with suppliers and internal departments such as Logistics, Quality, Engineering and within Sourcing;
- Manage Total cost of ownership, deal making and contract negotiations;
- Optimize internal and external processes and develop the supply base;
- Translate new and existing business requirements towards suppliers;
- Contribute to the Strategic Sourcing and Procurement mission and vision.
A Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in the direction of Commerce, Supply Chain Management, (International) Business or Finance.
- Between 0-3 years experience in a procurement (related) role;
- Negotiation and contracting;
- Supplier management in a multidisciplinary context.
- Work experience in an international high tech environment;
- SAP knowledge and experience.
Good communicator combined with a result driven, can do mentality. Proactive, customer focused and problem solving team player who creates strong commitment with internal stakeholders and suppliers.
Context of the position
ASML is a leading provider of advanced technology systems for the semiconductor industry, employing over 20.000 people in 16 countries. Its success is based on four pillars: technology leadership combined with customer and supplier intimacy, highly efficient manufacturing processes and entrepreneurial people.
Tactical Buying is part of the Strategic Sourcing & Procurement Department. The position is in a global team of approximately 30 sourcing professionals and you report to a team lead.
Please submit your updated CV together with a cover letter stating your motivation to apply for this specific role at ASML.