5 days ago - req24290
Tactical Buyer 2
Logistics & supply chain management
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Logistics & supply chain management, Other job categories
Does building and maintaining sustainable relationships with suppliers while execution tactical procurement activities energizes you? Are you a self-steering and pro-active high potential? We would like to welcome an enthusiastic Tactical Buyer with a proven track record as a professional buyer and the motivation to make a difference in our organization.
Enable Strategic Sourcing and Supply Chain in reaching its strategic goals by relation- and stakeholder management while optimizing procurement processes through standardization and continuous improvement.
As part of a category team, you independently manage the sourcing process for multiple suppliers. Your challenge is to make and maintain the connection between the strategic goals, stakeholders, suppliers and day-to-day operational process.
- Build, maintain and extend a sustainable stakeholder relationship with suppliers and internal departments such as Logistics, Quality, Engineering and within Sourcing;
- Manage Total cost of ownership, deal making and contract negotiations;
- Optimize internal and external processes and develop the supply base;
- Translate new and existing business requirements towards suppliers;
- Contribute to the Strategic Sourcing and Procurement mission and vision.
A Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in the direction of Commerce, Supply Chain Management, (International) Business or Finance.
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in a procurement (related) role;
- Negotiation and contracting;
- Supplier management in a multidisciplinary context.
- Work experience in an international high tech environment;
- SAP knowledge and experience.
Good communicator combined with a result driven, can do mentality. Proactive, customer focused and problem solving team player who creates strong commitment with internal stakeholders and suppliers.
Context of the position
ASML is a leading provider of advanced technology systems for the semiconductor industry, employing over 20.000 people in 16 countries. Its success is based on four pillars: technology leadership combined with customer and supplier intimacy, highly efficient manufacturing processes and entrepreneurial people.
Tactical Buying is part of the Strategic Sourcing & Procurement Department. The position is in a global team of approximately 30 sourcing professionals and you report to a team lead.
Please submit your updated CV together with a cover letter stating your motivation to apply for this specific role at ASML.