24 days ago - req24377
Finance - Operational Business Control - Hsinchu
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
Act asBusiness Partner by providing business insights based on financial andnon-financial data available to business Partners for informed businessdecision making and financial performance improvement.
TheBusiness Control acts a recognized businesspartner on all levels, by managing and deploying cross sector, operationalmeasures and budgeting processes within the area of Taiwan Field Operations.
- Assures the financialpredictability of management report analyses including deal simulation, revenueexecution and forecast, margin analysis, operational expenses analysis,capital expenditure analysis, variance analysis and any other ad hocreporting analysis in the service business area.
- Enjoys working withteams in a global continuous improvement environment (on strategic andoperational level) to enable the company to take the next steps in dataanalysis using the latest technology available.
- Able and willing to speak up, also in meetingswhere senior managers of the company are present.
Theideal candidate will have a Bachelors or Masters degree with a concentrationin Accounting/Finance, Business Administration, Professional Financecertification encouraged.
Extended working experience (> 10 years) in aninternational environment and preferably in a similar industry.
- Hasadvanced business planning & decision support knowledge
- Budgeting,planning and analysis experience
- Daresto speak up in an international environment
- Preferredproject lead experience in process improvement
Context of the position
Be a true Business Partner to Field Operations:
- Work with Value Drive finance Team inrunning the Field business proposal/deal structuring process, Monthlyperformance review process, and budgeting processes and if needed run theseprocesses independently as backup.
- Responsible for the preparation ofoperational cost analysis for management decision making to drive costefficiency and effectiveness;
- Drive optimization and improvement ofprocesses, standardization of reporting and insight-driven analyses withinboth the business control and financial controlorganization to satisfy the need for management information
- Identify (business) risks andopportunities for Field operations and propose mitigation plans;
- Enforce compliance with Code ofConduct, Business principles and SOX compliance;
- Participate in business/process improvementsprojects;
- Execute ad hoc analysis and reporting.
Result oriented teamplayer with business sense, proactive and communicative personality who isable to act as a professional business partner in a demanding and very busytechnology environment. Other important skills are influencing without power,analytical and consultancy skills. Good understanding of and speaking theEnglish language is required.
- Companycore values are Challenge, Collaborate and Care
- Frequentinteraction with European counterparts, requiring cultural awareness andflexibility in dealing with different cultures.
- Fluentin written and spoken English.
- Setsup and monitors quality framework for own area
a. Hands on / Getting things done;
b. Show ownership for solid results;
c. Continues drive for improvement;
- Show flexibility: Maneuver easily in adynamic / changing environment;
- Self-supporting and outgoing; (re)acton issues (self-starter);
- Be able to convince others and showthe ability to deal with resistance;
- Strong analytical skills:
a. Discovernew solutions through analytical, interpretive and out of the box thinking.
b. Show ability to overseeprocesses
c. Be able to join and merge various figures and detect misalignment