30+ days ago - req24361
HR Service Center Asia - Service Advisor "Native Japanese" - Hsinchu
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
This role will be based in Hsinchu Taiwan but is responsible for interacting with employees, managers and HR colleagues in Japan by providing insights and solutions to diverse scenarios by phone or via our HR systems. This role will be part of a dynamic team within the HR Services organization in a fast growing and continuously changing international high tech company, with lots of career and development opportunities.
Combined front- & backoffice support for employees and managers for all General HR topics. Provide self-service support, processes accurate & effective transactions and ensures prompt inquiry resolution.
- As Japanese native speaker, you will be first point of contact on all HR inquiries from all employees and managers in Japan
- Fluent in English to work with multinational colleagues
- Handle inquiries from first contact, registration, escalating and resolving queries in a professional and efficient manner - in a first time right and e2e way of working
- Support customers on the HR portal and relevant online tools in completing transactions.
- Provide operational advisory support and administrative services to in-scope processes.
- Process changes in employee status and manage & record document flow.
- Perform customer related data gathering and execute data management checks/
- Work according defined standards, in line with end-2-end processes and local compliancy.
- Escalate cases where guidance and clarification of policies and procedures is required.
- Actively identifies customer centric improvements and participates in improvement projects. Drive standardization, simplification and automation of the relevant processes.
- Ensure service level agreements are met and higher level of customer satisfaction is reached.
- Safeguard own knowledge & skills and update knowledge database.
Bachelor or Master
- native Japanese speaker and fluent in English
- Experience in Workday or ServiceNow is a plus
- Ability to consistently deliver high quality work in a professional and efficient manner.
- Knowledge of HR processes, systems and policies.
- Consulting agility & style flexibility to understand customer needs and deal with a broad range of customers.
- Ability to quickly find your way in a network of information.
- Ability to work as part of a team as well on own initiative.
- Effectively manage own priorities and workload
- Ability to work in a changing environment to meet demanding deadlines and timescales.
- Act with integrity and instills trust
- Show personal ownership
- Display well-balanced behavior in customer interfacing towards employees, managers & HR colleagues