30+ days ago - req24413
Business Engineer – EUV Factory
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
Are you a team player that likes to have a leading role in building and improving organizational structures and processes in a challenging, high-tech manufacturing environment? Do you possess a keen eye for detail as well as a helicopter view but are you not afraid to make deep dives into detail and get your hands "dirty"? Are you an independent worker with a natural curiosity for organizational structures and how facilities operate? Are you able to combine these skills and ultimately help management teams optimize the performance of our factories? We might be looking for you!
As a Business Process Engineer it will be your main task to assist the EUV factory management team in making business critical decisions that allow our facilities to respond to the dynamic semiconductor market and improve operational performance. You will need to explore the details of the factory’s organizational structure and manufacturing and business processes and advise on tangible actions to deliver improvements. You make deep dives on e.g. cycle time, quality and production cost. You act as an advisor regarding factory performance and recognizing improvement potential for that performance. Also will be exploring resource planning (e.g. in monthly plan cycles and annual budget cycles)
- Systematically analyze factory processes by developing and maintaining quantitative models based on collected data and measurements;
- Identify and communicate areas for improvement e.g. to optimize the use of resources;
- Develop quantitative calculation models and decision data to support management decision making;
- Lead and participate in and support project teams;
- Create a network between ASML factories to share models and learn from best practices;
- Act as a sparring partner for the management team responsible for new product and process introductions;
Master degree in Technical Business Administration, Industrial Engineering or equivalent (E.g. MBA).
- 2-5 years of relevant experience within an operationally oriented organization. (E.g. with process modeling , process optimization, factory analytics, business case calculations in a production environment);
- Proficient with IT applications in the area of production-control, analytics and reporting (SAP, Spotfire, Excel & PowerPoint);
- Experience with change management within production-organizations (pre);
- Experience with building reports and analysis in Spotfire (pre);
- Experience in Project Management (pre).
- Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing (pre).
-Strong analytic capability: able to create transparency, set up structures, think in processes and trends, work accurately.
-Strong consulting skills: self-assured and able to influence people on different levels of the factory.
-Ambitious, enthusiastic and with a pro-active attitude.
-Drive to take ownership and continuously improve.
-Not afraid to challenge the status quo.
-Strong people skills, including stakeholder management and collaborative approach.
-Production process analytical skills: able to understand and map production processes and identify bottlenecks.
-Helicopter view: able to convert complex matter to clear insights that support decision making.
-Be a service oriented business partner: independent, reliable and objective .
-Strong communicator in English and preferably Dutch, with strong presentation skills.
Context of the position
Position in the organization
The Business Engineer role is positioned within the EUV Factory’s Operational Excellence -Business Engineering department. The Business Engineers support the EUV Factory staff(s) on several topics by delivering insights & advice in order to realize EF targets.
Please submit your CV and cover letter stating your motivation to apply for this specific role at ASML.