26 days ago - req24435
Industrialization Engineer (ME/EE) DUV Optical Column
Research & development
In a nutshell
Research & development
Mechanical engineering, Mechatronics, Electrical engineering
Do you take the lead in ensuring the industrialization of new designs against high quality standards and are you able to see the big picture without missing the important details? Then a position as Industrialization Engineer Optical Column at DUV might be something for you!
Our mission is to improve the quality and reliability of volume and new products, to secure its manufacturability and serviceability and to secure the lessons learned for the future.
We support this mission by being the interface between the Development Projects and Suppliers/Manufacturing/Customer support.
- As an Industrialization engineer (Manufacturing/Equipment) you guard the industrialization aspects in early project phases, support proto and pilot production and transfer the industrialization deliverables toward Manufacturing and Customer support. Your support focusses mainly on FC 15 & 38, Immersion Hood & Optical Column Conditioning
- Represent production and field service engineering during design phase
- Work in multidisciplinary NPI and/or Sustaining project teams, with the goal to optimize OC modules
- Provide the industrialization deliverables 6p=p, 6s=s and 6u=u (e.g. RAMS requirements, procedures, tools, skills, parts) towards the operational sectors according the Product Generation Process (PGP)
- Provide operational feedback (cycle time, availability, reliability) to the projects and functions
- Knowledge transfer to production and local service organizations (including Training on the job)
- To be the link between Manufacturing, CS and Development organization
- The holder of this position reports to the D&E DUV OC Industrialization Group Leader
Bachelor or master degree in Industrial, Mechanical, Electrical engineering or Applied Physics is preferred
- At least 2 years of experience in a production environment with high tech products and complex production processe
- Troubleshooting complex mechatronic systems
- Working in multi-disciplinary teams
- Work experience In Industrial Engineering is a pre
- Knowledge of specific ASML processes, Agile/SAFe and an optical background is a pre
- Team player with excellent communication and writing skills in English
- Product, procedure and process minded with customer focus
- Structured, committed and flexible attitude
- Strong technical background combined with good analytical skills
- Hands-on mentality
- Willingness for occasional foreign travel
Context of the position
ASML’s Development & Engineering (D&E) DUV sector is responsible for the specification, design and integration of the ASML DUV products. The Optical Column (OC) Industrialization group is responsible for industrialization of these products by embedding operational requirements (Cycle time, Manufacturability, Reliability, Cost) early in the design phase of New Product Introduction (NPI) and Volume products.
ASML creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. We provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the commitment of a company that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance.
Please add your complete & recent CV and motivation letter for this position to your application.
We can't process your application without the above mentioned documents.
You can apply for this job using the button: “Apply now”.
Applications sent by email can’t be processed.