27 days ago - req24432
International Mobility Office - Country Coordinator
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
The International Mobility Office supports assignees in the area of immigration, social security, tax, housing, insurance, relocation, compensation and benefits related matters related to assignments while giving light supports to business travel related matters as needed.
- As a As a country coordinator your will be the first point of contact for the travelers, assignees, business managers, and HR line managers.
- Preparation of invitation letters, letters of guarantee etc. Looking up information in HR systems and compose various documents
- Check submitted information from travelers and ensure that all required information is complete and correct
- Initiation of external vendors for the application of entry visa and work permits
- Inform travelers on processing times of the various visa and let them know in case planned travel dates are not feasible
- Answer questions of travelers and business managers on application status and check with vendors on agreed deadlines
- Work with reporting tools to be able to deliver required reports for the business on application status etc.
- Supports of assignment services team and the inbound and outbound assignees in Asia
- Inform the assignee on the applicable policy (LTA/ ICA) and advise him/her all relevant items (e.g. housing, tax, immigration, removal, social security, allowances, schooling) for the assignment. Ensure that the assignees understands the policy and the processes before and during the assignment.
- Answer questions from assignees, HR and vendors before, during and after the assignment and follow up on them with the various specialists
- Consolidate assignment related data for other internal stakeholders to access and for the Manager to review for improvement
- Support local HR operation as needed
- Support the Assignment Coordinator and the Manager IMO with several improvement projects
Bachelor degree in Business Administration or Human Resources is a plus.
- More than 6 years experience in related area.
- Prior experiences in mobility and visa services is a plus
- Profound experience with complex administrative processes;
- Good understanding of MS Office.
- Excellent communicator, convincing and strong personality
- Be able to work in a team and speak up
- Very pragmatic and result-driven approach
- Professional attitude and eagerness to learn
- Strong command in English