30+ days ago - req24545
ASML Field Service Engineer (Nagasaki)
In a nutshell
Within ASML the sector Customer Support (CS) is responsible for the maintenance, repair and continuous improvement of ASML systems at customer locations.
The Field service Engineer (FSE) , an ambassador for ASML, must be the first line of support for the repair and maintenance of the ASML Systems.
Nagasaki site will introduce first NXT1970C in end of this year. This is first NXT platform for our customer so we are looking for NXT experience FSE from ASML CS internal.
Nagasaki site is now looking for the FSE candidate who supporting the NXT and XTD.
The mission of the DUV Field Service Engineer(FSE), All relevant knowledge and supporting the customer in the use of these systems in his production process.
These supports are run by 24/7 in a customer production environment for achieving all committed system performance.
The FSE will interface with the customers, peers, local 2nd line support and staff management to assure timely and accurate support.
The FSE must be able to clearly communicate between key stakeholders of technical, organizational and operational stakeholders in relation to driving availability to their specific customer.
As a Field Service Engineer(FSE) of ASML Semiconductor equipment (Lithography), will support customer with operational equipment support, performance monitoring, mechanical/pneumatics/electrical/optical repairs/servicing and maintenance.
In case difficult issue happen, need escalate to upper line to get suitable help in proper timing to secure committed performance to customer.
FSE need to be onsite support by 24hx7days coverage. In order to do it, should expect to spend more than 50% of the time inside the clean room working with mechanical and electrical equipment and can work flexibly, Can accept shift working (12 hours , day or night) in case need.
• On-site work for quick response for the machine issues
• Maintain and optimize equipment on a daily basis to enhance functionality and prevent problems.
• Answer customer questions and assist customers in a professional manner
• Maintain logbook, Monitoring machine status, Machine Health to prevent USD
• First responder on the machine for Executes Unscheduled and Scheduled maintenance
• Diagnose – Find root error, search relevant known issue
• Evaluate and diagnose problems and make appropriate repairs. Work with co-workers, customer & field support in isolating and solving problems.
• Initiate escalation if needed
• Ensure SO quality & thoroughnessincluding PCCSIM and escalation evaluation to identify lessons learned
• Place an emergency order to logistics in case of part tool NAV
• Manage Part/Tool Order and Return process with follow the Perfect Part return Pack/re-pack WOW
• Manage the cycle time of stock aging – to meet the local KPI
• Back end call handling – confirm the material, create MN, close SO, initiate IRP
• Monitor safety situation – if situation assessed unsafe; stop work and initiate safety escalation
Above technical college
For ASML internal: 2-4 ASML Field Service Engineer experience is preferred especially NXT platformexperience is very welcome.
For outside from ASML :Preferably experience with Semiconductor tool/equipment or complex mechatronics systems (Aerospace, Robotics, Factory Automation, Actuators, Motion control or industries with related technologies)
Experience/knowledge with photographic exposure manufacturing process, application or etching manufacturing process, inspection equipment, film equipment Industrial Machinery (Electronics) Service/Maintenance experience are preferred.
• Self-motivated and flexibility
• Pragmatic attitude, motivated, pro-active, self-driven and flexible
• Good team player who is committed to the success of ASML
• Strong analytical ability and focus on problem solving
For ASML internal:
• Native level Japanese skill is preferred but not mandatory if you have enogth NXT/XT experience
• Fundamental English skill
For outside from ASML :
• Native level Japanese skill is required
• Fundamental English skill is preferred (around TOEIC 450). If not, motivation to learn English and increase TOEIC score in first year on the job is required.
Context of the position
• Supporting platform is mainly Krf Dry (AT,XT8x0) and one NXT1970C, few Arf Dry and YS systems.
• On site support 5x8 hours and rotation standby in off hour and weekend. Some times need to do extend or shift working (12 hours , day or night) in case unscheduled system trouble or urgent situations.
• Monitor system status and take an action in case system issue happened
• Communicate customer about Day by day operation
• Escalate issue to upper line in case need
• Maintain system maintenance plan and align with customer about secure machine time and execute
To be completed