30+ days ago - req24591
Communication and Change Manager Global Enabling Services
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
Are you keen to take up a new challenge in a global fast growing company? Are you challenged by contributing to the implementation of our global business services organization within ASML, do you have a drive to drive change in our ways of working?
We are looking for you!
A professional who makes the difference because it’s in your nature to drive change and transformation of existing end to end processes using proven methodologies in order to support our company’s growth. A person who is passionate about building strong teams and team dynamics and is engaging in conversation and communication.
At ASML we constantly have to ensure that our people, processes and information enable us to realize our growth and meet our ambitious business objectives. Especially in an exciting era of automation, digitalization, robotics and data mining, enabling ASML’s future growth and its success.
Recently ASML has launched its transformation towards a Global Enabling Services (GES) organizational structure to deliver world-class transactional & operational support services organized around E2E processes. Finance and IT are the first movers soon expected to be followed by other services.
To realize our ambition for 2025 we aim to implement a portfolio of solutions together with business and IT. Doing so we are looking for a Communication & Change manager who has experience in larger scale business transformation projects with focus on end to end processes.
You will be positioned in the Center of Excellence within ASML’s Global Business Services. The Center of Excellence acts as “nerve center” to drive change and embed new capabilities and ways of working. The CoE provides guidance and support to drive continuous improvements and coordinates larger scale business transformation projects within our Global EnablingServices organization (GES). It also has a strong link to the Expert Advisory teams (Tax, Treasury) on innovation, policies and procedures, excellence, and knowledge capture. The Communication & Change manager participates in projects, both as participant in a project team as well on consultancy basis on request. The Communication & Change manager also supports the GES leadership in communication towards its stakeholders.
The Communication & Change manager is jointly responsible for:
- Driving business transformation elements in projects and provide advise with regards to transformation activities
- Coordinating and executing communication activities and reviews and delivering the required communication materials
- Effectively designing and managing change in complex organizational contexts
- Taking a leading role in the Center of Excellence with regards to communication and change management: Driving a practice area for change management in the team by actively educating, coaching and supporting projects and other team members.
- Maintaining relationships with the communication and change management communities within ASML.
- Pro-actively leveraging and maintaining a communication and change agent network
- Aligning and agreeing activities with the deployment project manager(s)
- Designing, coordinating and executing the communication plan and change management related activities (e.g. stakeholder mapping, change impact analysis, training needs) within a project
- Enabling, supporting and challenging the central project team in their roles by e.g. coaching, acting as a sparring partner and a sounding board, and providing the right tools
- Defining and executing appropriate interventions to mitigate communication and change Management risks
- Creating the conditions for successful organizational change
A Master's degree in a relevant field of study.
- Minimum of 8 years relevant working experience in the area of communication and change management
- Deep knowledge and expertise of communication and organizational change management including the most common Change Management theories (Adkar, Prosci, …)
- Experience with “social” communication means and solid writing and communication skills
- Experience with implementation of global business services transformations in a multi-cultural setting and fast-paced project environments
- Experience with participating in a (project) team, within in the team leading the communication & change in the business transformation
- Has proven coaching experience
- Experience with setting up a change adoption survey and/or customer satisfaction surveys (Voice of the Customer)
- Fluent English speaking and writing.
- Able to establish and maintain strong relationships on different levels in the organization
- Creative and proactive
- Communicates effectively and strong communication skills (listening, asking the right questions and expression) but also in editing communication and creating presentations/storylines
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Pragmatic mindset, ability to detect change management related needs and translate them in the appropriate action
- Multi-disciplinary & multi-cultural understanding, values differences and is able to bridge between different departments and people
- Committed and flexible (going the extra mile)
- Result oriented with a high sense of responsibility and accountability
- Likes to work as a member of a team, able to convince, inspire and supports other team members
- Is able to challenge the status quo.
Context of the position
The Communication and Change Manager reports to the manager of the Process Improvement & Deployment Services team. The Process Improvement & Deployment Services team of our Center of Excellence is part of our Global Business Services organization. This organization is responsible for delivering world-class transactional & operational support services organized around end-to-end processes and interacts with the Value Driving Teams (Business Partners) and Insights & Expertise Centers (Expert Advisory teams).
Interested in this position? Please apply with cv and cover later detailing your motivation to apply for this role.