6 days ago - req24503
Project Manager New Product Introduction for ASML Motion
Other technical job categories
In a nutshell
Other technical job categories
ASML Motion (production location in Oirschot) is the ASML production facility for complex linear actuators in the dynamic, high-tech development and production environment.
Do you take the lead in getting new products introduced in the Motion Factory and drive to meet the Cycle Time and Labor Hour targets on Product level for TF and EUV Factory? Then you should definitely apply for the position of Pilot PL at Motion Factory!
The TF FAB Motion PL ensures all Manufacturability aspects of a product development program are delivered on module level.
You will approach this mission from three directions: firstly, by providing Manufacturability requirements toward the product design and securing these requirements are incorporated in the design. Secondly, by ensuring the Motion Factory infrastructure and organization is prepared to handle the new product. And thirdly, by ensuring providing feedback to the Product Team on design issues that need to be solved to reach product performance, Labor Hours and Cycle Time targets.
The PL is the manufacturing representative in the cross sectoral project team and guards the manufacturability aspects of the new product introduction. In the role he/she will work closely with the PCM/D&E PL’s, Logistics, Production and Production Support.
The TF PL main responsibilities are to:
- Provide manufacturing requirements for a new product on module level (Element Manufacturing Requirement Specification) and to ensure these requirements are incorporated in the design.
- Prepare the Factory infrastructure
- Define and agree on ramp up capabilities and cycle time learning curves
- Execution process FMEA’s
- Define the training plan in cooperation with Production, Product Team and TF PS Training
- Organize the support organization for pilot production in cooperation with Product Team and PE.
- Check on-time delivery of the required tools and procedures required to start pilot production
- Report towards the PM and PCM on product performance, design issues and actual performance on cycle time and labor hours
- Acts as production owner during the pilot phase to drive the issue resolution process in order to reach cycle time and labor hour targets
- Organize Release for Volume transfers within the Twinscan / EUV Factory (KD13 preparation)
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in physics, electronics, mechanical engineering, industrial engineering or similar.
-At least 5 years of production/industrial engineering experience in a high-tech industry
-Working experience of manufacturing processes and manufacturing principles like Lean Manufacturing,
-Know-how of scanner/steppers on module level
-Experience in new product introductions
-Project leadership experience
-Drive and enthusiasm to achieve tangible results
-Strong communication, interpersonal and team building skills
-Be able to absorb new technology in very short time.
-Strong technical background and drive towards solutions
-Excellent organizational and analytical skills
-Ability to influence others without exercising direct power
Context of the position
Since we are located outside the main campus at Oirschot we are a small self-sustaining factory (92 FTE) within ASML. We therefore can organize and collaborate efficiently within our location and with D&E, which are partly also located at campus Oirschot.
As a PL you report directly to the Project Manager in the Motion staff within the Twinscan FAB.