23 days ago - req24515
Project Team Leader Electrical Development
Research & development
In a nutshell
Research & development
Are you challenged by the engineering of electronic / electrical solutions for high-tech products? And do you have excellent communication skills, combined with a high level of discipline? You’d better contact us today!
As a Team Leader, you plan, organize, and track all electronic / electrical activities in a multidisciplinary team. These activities cover the complete scope of electronics development, from architecture definition up to and including design, realization, qualification, and integration, for both existing and new ASML products.
The current position is available within our electrical Installed Base Solutions team. Therefore, it is also important to focus on continuous improvement & troubleshooting. Typical team sizes are between 5 and 20 FTE.
The Team Leader Electronics is responsible for the following:
- Set up and maintain a work breakdown and planning, including staffing and budget;
- Define deliverables of engineers, including coaching;
- Execute the team plan, report on it, and pro-actively align it with the Project Leader, operational sectors, and suppliers;
- Drive timely delivery of the technical implementation of choices;
- Secure the quality of the deliverables;
- Manage the outsourcing of development activities to co-developers;
- Manage the deliveries from suppliers;
- Manage the relation with the factory and customer support teams of ASML;
- Drive the identification of bottlenecks by the team, prioritize them and implement recovery actions;
- Drive the identification and implementation of improvement opportunities in the team;
- Set up a project organization and assist the Group Manager in appraisals, recruitment, and farm-out.
Bachelor or Master degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- Broad knowledge of electronics in all its aspects: architecture, design, and integration;
- Multiple years of hands-on experience in electronic / electrical design;
- Experience in executing and coordinating root cause analyses;
- Multi-disciplinary knowledge and experience in physics, mechanics, mechatronics, and software;
- Experience as Team Lead or Project Lead within technical projects is a plus.
- Initiative and pro-active;
- Highly motivated team player with good social and communication skills;
- Structured with eye for details;
- Leadership; Ability to give direction in a team;
- Accurate and problem-solving;
- Persuasiveness and decisiveness; Pragmatic attitude;
- Personal authority;
- Drive and ownership;
- Excellent knowledge of the English language, both spoken and written (preferably also of the Dutch language).
Context of the position
The sector Development & Engineering (D&E) of ASML is responsible for the specification, design, and realization of the products in the ASML portfolio. Within the sector D&E the department Electronic Development (EDEV) is responsible for the definition, realization, qualification, and integration of electronic functions and modules within these products.
The Team Leader reports to the Group Manager Electronics.
Please submit your resume when applying for this position.
*This position requires access to U.S. controlled technology, as defined in the United States Export Administration Regulations. Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to access such U.S. controlled technology prior to beginning work. Business demands may require ASML to proceed with applicants who are immediately eligible to access U.S. controlled technology.