You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
System Dismantle & Pack Engineer
Other technical job categories
In a nutshell
Mechanical engineering, Other technical job categories, Mechatronics
Would you like to help prepare, lock and clean our state-of-the-art ASML machines for transport? Do you have experience with disassembly and a MBO level 4 degree in mechanical- or automotive engineering? And is a torque wrench no stranger to you? We might be looking for you!
The prepacker wil pre-pack (disassemble) ASML machines for transportation in accordance with the established specification statements.
- Quality: disassemble ASML products in accordance with established specifications. Observe and report about regular and/or on-going problems that occur in the construction of products or their operation. Give support to the solution of these problems;
- Production: ensure timely availability of right materials /locking sets and tools, in conformity with the planning at the right cabins. Set an example to other members of the team. Oversee the processes in the working area and act as a reference;
- New Products: contribute to the Pilot process and transition to volume Production. Support the realization /improvement of procedures, processes, protocol etc. Observe/report expected problems in relation to disassembling and handling/transportation of the clean final product.
- Teamwork: support good teamwork by the search for solutions and ideas arising from input and the implementation of departmental tasks;
- Know How: acquire sufficient knowledge of new and established products and processes, modifications, sub-modules and complete systems;
- Reporting: process several information in the therefore applicable administrative systems SAP;
- Cooperation and improvement: contributes to a good working relation by searching for solutions and concepts, providing input, perform several tasks. Making proposals to improve existing and/or new processes, decided in consultation with FLS / TL;
- Vgwm: (safety, health, welfare, environment) comply with and controle VGWM rules and cleanroom regulations. Work clean & safe.
Medium Vocational level (MBO niveau 4), in mechanical, automotive or aerospace engineering.
Please mention the specific education level in your CV. (example: MBO level 4).
A minimum of 3 years relevant work experience (e.g. disassembly/assembly of machines, modules, engines, cars).
- Proficient in both Dutch and English, both orally and written; to interact with native and non-native Dutch colleagues;
- Flexible personality and attitude towards work;
- Be able to work independently, safely, precisely and structured;
Nice to have:
- Technical affinity;
- Be able to work in a stressful environment;
- Team player;
Context of the position
The SD&P engineer reports to the Team lead within EF MF SD&P.
Candidate will work in 2-shifts schedule in cleanroom.
2-shifts + weekend;
Week days 06:30-15:30 + 15:00-00:00 hours;
Weekends once a month from 07:00-16:00 hours.