30+ days ago - req24673
D&E Design Engineer DUV Projection
Research & development
In a nutshell
Research & development
Do you take the lead in getting technical issues solved and are you able to inspire people? Do you see the big picture without missing the important details and are you capable to deploy complex projects? Then we want to get in touch with you.
To contribute to various stages of development, integration, issue resolution and qualification of projection sub-systems by specializing in the design and analysis of optical sub-systems and control algorithms.
- During customer escalations, analysis the problem and defines containment and solution, on site if needed
- Specifies, designs and makes tests for system qualification, testing tools and materials needed; supervises the making of models and prototypes and carries out the optical tests and adapts the design accordingly
- Maintains close contact with suppliers of optical components with respect to technical specifications and usage demands
- Ensures the modularity, reparability and serviceability of the designs and control loops
- Drives the integration of the improvements of optical sub-system and control models into ASML products, analyses the problems, and drives solutions (CR/CSR).
Technical University Master’s in physics or equivalent.
- Experience with MATLAB and data analysis
- Experience in the field of high-tech system development
- Broad knowledge of optical systems and system control algorithms
- People management experience is preferable.
- Initiative, discipline, decisiveness, team spirit mentality
- Can deal with and enjoys the dynamics of solving customer escalations
- Analytical ability with a pragmatic and pro-active attitude
- Ability to switch between in-depth technology and pragmatic problem solving
- Good communication skills and good command of the English language
- Preference goes to a candidate with ambitions to grow to project or people management roles.
Context of the position
The holder of this position reports to the Group Leader DUV Projection and operates within a multidisciplinary development team.
The DUV Optical Column department is responsible for developing the optical systems that are used for projecting an ic-design layer onto the wafer. The department is divided into multiple groups each of which works in its own specialist subsystem / area.
ASML creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. We provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the commitment of a company that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance.
Please add your complete & recent CV and motivation letter for this position to your application.
We can't process your application without the above mentioned documents.
You can apply for this job using the button: “Apply now”.
Applications sent by email can’t be processed.