30+ days ago - req24683
EF-FLS Operational Coordinator EXE5000
In a nutshell
Are you a team player that likes to take a leading role in coordinating technical issues in a manufacturing environment?
Coordinate progress of solving technical disturbances in the factory
Minimize downtime on our systems and ensure 100% quality to our customers.
You will be an operational coordinator of a large (~100 FTE) engineering team which job is to troubleshoot technical problems on ASML NXE/EXE systems in EF (EUV Factory)
- There is a process in place for trouble shooting: disturbance resolution process. Core job of the OC is to monitor and correct this process. i.e.: who is owner, does he pick up the issue as planned, what is the progress, do we have a solution in time, do we have a plan B, set priorities, is the available capacity sufficient, act on DN Monitor (real time issue list)
- Represent FLS in the EF progress meeting (EF higher management). Prepare, share information, take corrective actions. Join the 12:00 escalation meeting.
- Close contact with production lead/management and coordinators: info sharing, feedback, urgency, especially for system hard-down or system critical to customer delivery date
- Participate in continuous improvement initiatives. Operational work takes ¾ of the day where ¼ is available for projects.
- The job has a lot of exposure to (EF) higher management in both factory progress and projects. You will work in close contact with management and you are part of the FLS staff (group-leads). It is an ideal step stone to a leader or manager position.
- Assist in Escalation management
BSc / MSc / PhD technical degree
Experience is preferable, no must, skills are more important:
- Trouble shooting and disturbance management
- Affinity with production and engineering
- Project management skills
- Experience in ASML factory
- Perfect social and communication skills
- High sense of responsibility and devotion; cope with stress, emotion control
- Good organizational skills and presentation skills
- Adequate English communication skills in speech and writing. Understanding Dutch language is preferred.
- Team player and flexible
- Structured and transparent way of working
- Broad technical and business knowledge
- Decision maker, set priorities, delegate tasks
- Very active, plenty of initiative
Context of the position
In production we have EF-SystemOwners which coordinate the progress of a system build in the factory and during system install at the customer. In case of disturbances the support engineer organization steps in and the coordinator of the disturbance progress is the operational coordinator. So you will work closely together with the system owners and EF group-leads. The NXE factory is responsible for both production and installation of NXE systems.
- The operational coordinator reports to the manager of EF support (EF-FLS), which reports to the director EF-PS Production Support engineering. The OC is part of the FLS staff and joins staff meetings.
- Job grade 7-8, normal day shift.
- Generic for support: call-out support during public holidays. Willing to travel to customer site if local coordination is required (very low frequent).
- A normal working day for an OC preferably starts early around 7:00, end time is flexible.
- ABW-desk (activity based working),mobile phone, laptop.
ASML creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. We provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the commitment of a company that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance.
More information on what ASML does, and stands for - can be found via our Website and YouTube channel
If you apply to this position - please include a recent and complete CV, and a letter of motivation.