7 days ago - req24671
Electrical Industrialization engineer
In a nutshell
ASML supports the Semiconductor industry’s ongoing quest for producing faster, smarter and more energy efficient chips (IC’s). ASML creates lithography systems that the Semiconductor Industry needs to achieve their goals. D&E
The D&E sector amongst others is responsible for Industrialization and operational requirements of ASML’s products. E.g. Reliability, Availability, Manufacturability, Serviceability (RAMS), Cycle time play a leading role in reducing operational costs by design and process improvements for volume products from inception through the programs and sectors, by developing and imposing companywide pro-active and reactive structural issue resolution processes.
Position in the Organization
The holder of this position reports to the DUV D&E Manufacturing & Equipment Engineering Group Leader.
Electrical Layout (EL) is the system that provides electrical power to all subsystems of the machine and includes human safety architecture as well as machine damage protection systems.
The Manufacturing Engineer is responsible to design, maintain, and optimize production processes and adapt to changed output requirements. Develop and apply methods of measuring the performance of the production process. Support the Production in order to ensure product quality, short lead-times and ‘short time to market’.
In the ASML product life cycle, the engineer has the following responsibilities from mechanical build and qualification in the Assembly work center till setup and qualification in TEST and Install.:
New Product Introduction:
- Lays down operating instructions, process flow charts, routings, process parameters and indicators.
- Brings his knowledge to bear on (new) product development projects, in order to foresee production problems in the design phase and in order to improve the manufacturability of the product and test design.
- Analyses the production process, points out structural problems and bottlenecks, works out suggestions for improvements and initiates their implementation, often in close cooperation with the surrounded departments as Development, Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain and Customer Support.
- Contributes to the rapid solution of complex faults and takes the necessary initiatives and practical decisions.
Bachelor or Master Degree in Mechatronics, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or other related technical area.
- Our preference goes out to experience candidates in the field of Industrialization of high-tech products.
- Pro-active mindset. Plenty of initiative.
- Team player with excellent communication and writing skills in English.
- Customer focus, analytical skills, flexible attitude and commitment are key for this role.
- Willingness for foreign travel, approximately 2 weeks a year.
Context of the position
The sector Development & Engineering (D&E) of ASML is responsible for the specification, design, and realization of the products in the ASML portfolio. Within the sector D&E the department Electronic Development (EDEV) is responsible for the definition, realization, qualification, and integration of electronic functions and modules within these products.
Please submit your resume and cover letter when applying for this position.
*This position requires access to U.S. controlled technology, as defined in the United States Export Administration Regulations. Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to access such U.S. controlled technology prior to beginning work. Business demands may require ASML to proceed with applicants who are immediately eligible to access U.S. controlled technology.