24 days ago - req24665
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
Are you looking for a dynamic role within HR and do you want to be part of progress?
As a HR Representative you are responsible for interacting with general management, HR managers and employees by providing insights and solutions to diverse scenarios by phone or via our HR systems. You will be part of a dynamic team within the HR Services organization in a fast growing and continuously changing international high tech company, with lots of career and development opportunities.
- It is your ambition to become an expert in managing employee’s life cycle from his on-boarding to the off-boarding through his day to day needs
- You’ll learn how to communicate in a professional and efficient manner using dedicated channels with different stakeholders throughout the entire company, with a high service level
- You’ll be introduced to software such as Workday and ServiceNow to support our administrative processes
- Sharing, obtaining and maintaining knowledge is key, and you will support continuous improvement activities
HBO or Bachelor's/Master's degree or equivalent gained through experience preferably within HR.
Experience in HR administration, Workday and Service Now is preferred.
- Excellent communication skills in English and Dutch
- You are comfortable with IT tools such as MS office on a high level or any other automated programs
- You are able to structure your day to day activities in an efficient way, even when your workload is high
- You have good communication and administrative skills and want to develop new practical competences or build upon your current ones
- You have a sharp mind with interest in solving problems and you know how to provide an excellent customer experience, keeping the large variety in background and nationality of our population in mind
Context of the position
Based upon your experience, education and skills you will start your job in one of our sub teams within HR Services Europe.
Our current HR Services Europe team consists of around 45 employees all based in the Netherlands.
Working part-time or full-time is both possible in this role. We are looking for candidates who are available for at least 24 hours per week.
This position is for one year.
If you match this description, get in touch!
Please apply with your CV and cover letter detailing your motivation for this role.