30+ days ago - req24643
Senior BPA Customs & Export Control
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
Be the linking pin between the ASML Compliance & Export Control & Customs departments, the IT organization and outsourcing partners (business and IT). Assess, change/refine and implement business processes and related information systems (a.o. SAP/GTS) to continuously increase their effectiveness and make sure that they are properly aligned with business and according to legal priorities,and the company’s strategic direction.
- The BPA acts as a first IT contact for Business stake holdersand Business process owners in the ASML organization (Compliance & Export Control & Customs departments).
- As a BPA you assess, change and define/refine business processes and related information systems (a.o. SAP, and/or external customs declaration systems) to continuously increase their effectiveness and ensure they are properly aligned with the company’s strategic direction and priorities.
- Play key-role in IT development & implementation projects (together with external service providers), manage transition from projects (new developments) to support phase (run and maintain) by checking all documentation and knowledge transfer by the project teams before go-live.
- You are the link between the ASML business organization, the ASML/IT organization and outsourcing partners. (customs authorities, IT service providers, a.o.).
Bachelor's or Master's degree in Information Technology or Business Administration and/or Tax Law.
- Extensive knowledge and 5-10 years of experience with export control procedures and customs declaration rules/systems in a complex logistics environment.
- Ability to document “as is” and “to be” processes and to assist development of business case transition.
- Experience in translation of Business requirements into IT requirements; and select or design the correct solution (direction) corresponding these business requirements.
- Detailed knowledge of IT systems supporting export control and customs
- Experience with external solution providers in this area.
- Strong customer focus, result-orientation,and commitment to excellence;
- Pro-active personality who can deal with resistance;
- Leadership capability, responsibility and authority, ability to steer a team
- A demonstrated ability to perform in high-pressure environments;
- Well-developed consultancy skills combined with hands-on mentality, and a strong go-getter attitude;
- Passionate about driving innovative solutions;
- Motivated and enthusiastic team player;
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Fluent in Dutch and/ or the English language.
Context of the position
The consultant is working within the IT Competence Center Operations/domain Logistics, reporting to the Solution Team Manager. In this domain we capture and fulfill IT demand from sector Logistics, and provide technology through large-scale projects or changes to our existing application infrastructure.
High tech, export control, customs, business process consultant, SAP/GTS, SAP/ Logistics.