14 days ago - req24755
Change Process Analyst
Logistics & supply chain management
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Wilton - CT, US
Logistics & supply chain management
Other job categories
ASML US brings together the most creative minds in science and technology to develop lithography machines that are key to producing faster, cheaper, more energy-efficient microchips. We design, develop, integrate, market and service these advanced machines, which enable our customers - the world’s leading chipmakers - to reduce the size and increase the functionality of their microchips, which in turn leads to smaller, more powerful consumer electronics. Our headquarters are in Veldhoven, the Netherlands, and we have 18 office locations around the United States including main offices in Chandler, Arizona, San Jose and San Diego, California, Wilton, Connecticut, and Hillsboro, Oregon.
Do you want to make a difference to the efficiency and profitability of ASML by driving the performance of the product change process that impact ASMLs customers, factories and suppliers? Do you want to analyze product change requests with a team of enthusiastic Change Process Analysts? Then this could be your next job!
Your mission is to create transparency and analyze the performance of the product change process, while driving initiatives to improve quality, cycle time and efficiency of the actual implementation of product changes.
You ensure quality towards the business by managing controlled release of product changes towards operational sectors. The focus is currently on inspection of individual changes, while we gradually shift towards managing risks and issues in the process via root cause analysis.
In this transformation you will contribute to improving the change process, while we develop the team’s capabilities in problem solving, reporting and performance management to support our business lines and sectors with lessons learned and transparency on key performance indicators.
The Configuration Management department at ASML is organized across Engineering and Operations. This position reports into the Supply Chain Management sector. We are looking for people that can strengthen the analysts team to help with the next steps in development of configuration management at ASML.
This position requires access to controlled technology, as defined in the Export Administration Regulations (15 C.F.R. § 730, et seq.). Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to access such controlled technology prior to beginning work. Business demands may require ASML to proceed with candidates who are immediately eligible to access controlled technology.
As Change Process Analyst you are responsible to drive and create transparency of ASML’s performance of the product change process. Hereby you work in a dynamic environment, maintain good stakeholder relationships and build a network to achieve your goals.
You need your analytical, interpersonal, communication and creative skills to lead, drive and enable the performance objectives. Your main responsibilities are:
- Release documents and enable a smooth transfer of product developments with your knowledge of methods and tools.
- Contribute with enrichment of changes, whereby you support the transition to a new efficient change process.
- Communicate effectively with sectors relying on the correct implementation of changes.
- Drive process improvements in the change process based on your analysis and knowledge of the change process.
- Lead investigations of reported issues in the change process with known root cause analysis methods.
- Own and drive, together with line managers, key performance indicators of configuration management.
- Improve adherence to the change process by performing periodic process audits, communicating the results and initiating improvement proposals.
Bachelor/Master’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 2-5 years’ experience.
- Familiar with problem solving techniques and continuous improvement (Green or Black belt is preferred).
- Knowledge of product change management in complex organizations.
- Experience with process audits or experience with giving feedback on process adherence.
- Experience with SAP and Siemens TCE in the area of Engineering, Production and/or Materials Management.
- Knowledge of Configuration Management theory. Configuration Management certification (CMII module 1-6) is preferred.
- Excellent analytic capability and a pro-active initiating attitude.
- Strong communicator, while sensitive to stakeholder field.
- Self-assured, capable of convincing people, also when it concerns specialized content experts.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, work pleasantly with people with differing backgrounds and in different departmental and geographical cultures; at various hierarchical levels.
- Drive to get results in place.
- Ability to plan and set priorities.
- Professional communication in English.
- Can observe and respond to people and situations and interact with others encountered in the course of work.
- Can learn and apply new information or skills.
- Must be able to read and interpret data, information, and documents.
- Strong customer focus and commitment to customer satisfaction through prioritization, quality, efficiency and professionalism.
- Ability to complete assignments with attention to detail and high degree of accuracy.
- Proven ability to perform effectively in a demanding environment with changing workloads and deadlines.
- Result driven-demonstrate ownership and accountability.
- Identifies bottlenecks and drives improvements.
- Work independently or as part of a team and follow through on assignments with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrate open, clear, concise and professional communication.
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with manager, co-workers and customer.
- Work according to a strict set of procedures within the provided timelines.
Role within Office
- Routinely required to sit; walk; talk; hear; use hands to keyboard, finger, handle, and feel; stoop, kneel, crouch, twist, reach, and stretch. Occasionally required to move around the campus.
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
- May require travel dependent on business needs.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
EOE AA M/F/Veteran/Disability