21 days ago - req24765
Data Management | Data Science Internship: Data analytics in product generation
Logistics & supply chain management
Other job categories
In a nutshell
No experience (Student)
Logistics & supply chain management, Data science, Other job categories
Are you a student in Data Management, Data Science or something related? Do you have a strong interest in high-tech business, Data Modeling and Data Analytics? Then this internship could be interesting for you!
The Sourcing & Supply Chain Master Data Management team is responsible for orchestrating the Quality of Master Data that is key for successful Product introduction and Operational Excellence. In our team of 25+ Master Data Experts we strive to be in control of Master Data and as such strive for 1st time right Master Data upon the introduction of our latest technology. You can be part of that with the assignment(s) below!
The Sourcing & Supply Chain Master Data Management team has 2 available assignments:
1) Determine critical Master Data Attributes in Product Generation Process, Analyze Performance on critical attributes throughout the Product Generation Process, advice on embedding of Master Data Quality in Key Decisions during Product Creation.
2) Design the flow from source until resolution with catching the feedback of the internal customer at the end, in this flow identify the best way to classify, prioritize and dispatch the information into the right teams downstream. Identify the key sources where requests, issues and escalations originate. Define buckets on top of this queue with acknowledged work as input for classification and priority setting. Design a filter based prioritization mechanism which can be immediately integrated in our leading process.
When applying, please inform us in your motivational letter what assignment you like the most.
• You are a Bachelor graduation student or a Master apprentice student in Data Management, Data Science or related.
• You have a strong interest in high-tech business, Data Modeling and Data Analytics.
• You are independent with strong communication skills.
• You are advanced in Business English.
This assignment is for 4 to 5 days a week for minimum of 5 months. The start date is as soon as possible.
Please note that we can only consider students who are enrolled at a school for the entire duration of the internship.
What ASML offers
Your internship will be in one of the leading Dutch corporations, gaining valuable experience in a highly dynamic environment. You will receive a monthly internship allowance based on your educational level and number of days per week, plus a possible housing or travel allowance. More information on the allowances can be found on our website. In addition you will get expert, practical guidance and the chance to work in and experience a dynamic, innovative team environment.
ASML: Be part of progress
We make machines that make chips – the hearts of the devices that keep us informed, entertained and safe; that improve our quality of life and help to tackle the world’s toughest problems.
We build some of the most amazing machines that you will ever see, and the applications to run them. Never satisfied, we measure our performance in units that begin with pico or nano.
We believe we can always do better. We believe the winning idea can come from anyone. We love what we do – not because it’s easy, but because it’s hard. At ASML we are always pushing technology further.
Students: Getting ready for the real-world
Teamwork is key within ASML. Our R&D team is more than 5,500 people strong and worldwide we form one big team with over 25,000 employees. These colleagues have 123 different nationalities and work at our major sites on three continents.
Dozens of diverse, interdisciplinary teams work in parallel to meet a challenging development schedule. In this inspiring environment, your colleagues may be sitting next door, or they could be thousands of kilometers away in a different country, or even working for a different company.
An internship at ASML is your opportunity to get to know this world and get a feel for that excites you most. Use your education, gain real-life working experience and explore the world of high-tech – all at the same time.
How will you be part of progress?