30+ days ago - req24786
Group Lead Analytics & Visualization
Research & development
Other job categories
Other technical job categories
In a nutshell
Research & development
Other job categories, Other technical job categories, Data science
Are you a manager that likes to have a leading role in solving cross-sector challenges in a complex, high tech manufacturing environment? Do you enjoy taking the holistic view of things, seeing all the components of an activity as one? Do you take the lead in getting data analyst issues solved and are you able to inspire people? Then you could enjoy great success as a manager of Cross-sector Structural Improvements (CSI in short). Your role is to manage the Analytics & Visualization group that drives cross-sector, multidisciplinary teams towards structural improvements in ASML’s business.
As Group Lead Analytics & Visualization you lead a group of 30 professional Architects and Data Analysts to achieve this.
In the position of manager of the team you take responsibility to
- Provide strategic direction and support people in their development
- Guide the team in providing insight for process improvements and create business impact
- Achieve alignment with program and value stream management on content and staffing
- Support development & engineering as well as cross-sector improvement activities by creating innovative data solutions
- Manage the CSI Analytics & Visualization group
- Secure resources on capability and capacity
- Manage and coach, ensure engagement level of employees. Develop organizational vision, goals and KPI’s. Execute HR&O activities
- Understand data analytics within ASML and improve the environment (processes, infrastructure) your team works in
- Develop ASML Technology Competence(s) in the analytics space
- Interact with engineers and project managers in the development programs and allocate staff in line with program needs.
- Review project plans and proactively support project realization. Participate in program increment planning events.
- Cooperate together with the other Group Leaders in the CSI organization.
- Measure results and report on progress
Master or PhD degree in Computer Science, Data Science or Operations Management
- 10+ years of work experience, preferably with at least 4 years of experience within ASML.
- Knowledge of complex production processes, preferably in a high tech, low volume industrial project management environment
- Experience with business intelligence, data analytics and relevant IT platforms
- Experience in multidisciplinary software development in a complex environment
- Leadership experience
- Self-assured, pro-active, entrepreneurial
- Team player, good social skills, customer-focused
- Analytical and structural, service oriented and independent.
- Excellent communicative skills, including presentation skills
- Experience of Agile/scrum (SAFe) methodology and practices in large scale development preferred
- Fluent in English
Context of the position
Within ASML, the sector D&E is responsible for the specification, design and engineering, integration and qualification of the products. Within D&E the department Cross-sector Structural Improvement (CSI) drives cross-sector improvement projects. The holder of this position reports to the director of CSI.