13 days ago - req24762
Knowledge Management Project Manager
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
Do you have a passion for knowledge management and the program management skills to define and develop the implementation of the knowledge management solutions that support ASML’s 2025 learning and knowledge management strategy?
This roles exists to design, develop and implement the knowledge management capability for ASML by bringing experience in organizing knowledge management, identifying opportunities, and executing important projects to realize the vision.
- Evaluate the existing Knowledge Management practices within ASML and identify Knowledge Management projects that will create value for ASML in the short-term with a long term view
- Manage the execution of projects in the roadmap, incl budget and planning activities via partnerships with IT, HR and internal stakeholders
- Drive the cross-sector team of knowledge management representatives to create an aligned cross-sector roadmap
- Initiate innovation activities (e.g. Artificial Intelligence) for improving access to knowledge and experts, and consult and provide guidance regarding new solutions to consider
- Define KPI’s and set up reporting to measure the value of knowledge management and make data driven decisions
- In partnership with IT and Purchasing extend the rollout of ASML’s Academic Article eLibrary Portal globally
- Serve as a highly visible, credible and respected model, coach and advocate across the organization as it adopts knowledge management principles and processes
- Put knowledge management enablers in place for improving knowledge flows to connect:
people-2-content, content-2-people, and people-2-people
in terms of culture and behavior, business processes, technology, terminology/taxonomy (etc.), while promoting KnowledgeManagement and the use of common approaches across sectors.
A bachelor's or master's degree in information science, computer science or information technology.
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in a knowledge management role in a multinational organization operationalizing knowledge management strategy
- Must have an understanding of the IT landscape supporting Knowledge Management and Collaboration tools
- Adaptive Thinking: Ability to think strategically for long term vision and in terms of culture, behavior, business processes and tools, yet can meet tactical needs and tailor solutions to be fit-for-purpose and deliver quick wins
- Transformation leadership skills required including strong vision and influencing skills in a multi-national and cross-cultural work environment
- Project Management skills: Ability to manage project plans, budget, risk, mitigation, action logs and timelines
- Experience in working within matrix and multi-disciplinary project teams, including virtual working with teams across a number of regions
- Ability to interpret and communicate technical information in business language
- Good stakeholders management particularly during changes and projects
- Ability to influence without authority
- Agile Mindset
Context of the position
This new role will be part of the growing learning and knowledge management team.
The knowledge management program manager role resides within the People Development, Learning & Knowledge Management department within ASML HR and reports to the Head of Learning and Knowledge Management Technology.
The position is full-time and based in Veldhoven, NL.
Interested? Please apply with cv and cover letter detailing your motivation in wanting to take on this role.