13 days ago - req24763
Learning & Development Business Partner
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
Do you have a passion for developing learning technology for employees around the world? In this exciting role you will be in a critical role in supporting the delivery of learning capabilities for more than 28 000 employees in our fast growing global company.
The Learning and Development Business Partner is responsible for assessing learning needs, developing learning solutions and measuring the impact of learning initiatives worldwide.
- Build very strong relationships with our employees, managers, and leaders as a way to get to know how to best meet their needs.
- Partner with L&D colleagues and HR Business Partners to shape and customize and implement learning and development strategies.
- Project manage learning initiatives in line with the learning process. Plan, monitor and deliver excellent outcomes within timelines.
- Collaborate with other internal training teams to share best practices and ensure continuity across multiple programs and teams.
- Develop on-boarding plans for all new joiners in client group, from Day 1 to completion of training, deployment into role and ‘continuous learning’ throughout their career.
- You collaborate with stakeholders and/or managers to secure resources, scope efforts, set project priorities, milestones, and drive delivery to meet deadlines to meet program goals.
- Work with colleagues across sectors and locations in the Netherlands, ASIA and and North America to ensure local relevance and global consistency and standards are maintained.
- Lead the establishment of communities of practice in key topics identified as important for client groups or partner with existing communities of practice inside ASML.
- Challenge and coach your partners and clients wherever learning is concerned, especially in supporting their own ability to learn on-the-job and from their own expertise.
- Implement measures to determine effectiveness of learning solutions delivered.
Academic degree, followed by relevant qualifications in learning design and development.
- 7+ years of corporate business experience.
- 5 years of experience consulting with leaders and stakeholders, with a proven track record of establishing relationships and the experience being a strategic partner (vs. just execution).
- Proven ability to actively use business metrics and or talent metrics, and training data to track, trend, and manage impact of training efforts.
- Experience in learning design and is up to date with learning trends.
- Digital learning experience.
- Experience designing and delivering learning programs to reflect knowledge in adult learning principles, both inside and outside of traditional classroom environments.
Good communication skills, interpersonal initiative and ability to operate in a global matrix environment.
Context of the position
This is an exciting new role in our growing Learning and Knowledge Management team. The Learning & Development Business Partner will report to the Chief Learning Officer.
This position is full-time and based in Veldhoven, NL.
Interested? Please apply with cv and cover letter detailing your motivation in wanting to take on this role.