25 days ago - req24761
Learning Systems Manager
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
Do you have a passion for developing learning technology for employees around the world? In this exciting role you will be in charge of integrating various systems to create one cohesive learning environment for more than 28 000 employees in our fast growing global company.
This Learning Systems Manager role is responsible for the vision, planning, development, and operation of our company-wide learning systems solution. In this role you will manage and deploy our learning systems to enable interactive and meaningful learning support.
In addition, you will research and evaluate new learning technologies and vendors to support e-learning, microlearning, and instructional design tools. As such you will work to drive optimum learning efficiency, experience and scale by working closely with the HR learning management team.
- Build and develop a healthy, high-performing program management team responsible for establishing the process and technology necessary to learning systems used in ASML
- Oversee program management for the learning management system, across people, process, and technology areas.
- Lead a centralised team of learning administrators who manage and maintain configuration, taxonomy and learning infrastructure governance.
- Collaborate with learning leadership and HR IT team on developing program objectives, strategy, resourcing, success metrics, and roadmaps.
- Make recommendations to leaders on procedural improvements to better support learning and development initiatives and user experience.
- Maintain knowledge of LMS best practices and vendor-specific software to ensure best level of talent management service to support business needs.
- Drive user engagement and measure platform engagement metrics to ensure usage of learning platform is optimised.
- Partner with learning center teams on design, development, and delivery of learning management solutions (e.g., updates to the survey experience, custom attendance tracking solutions).
- Partner with LMS provider to ensure requirements are met, influence the product roadmap, and ensure ASML is leveraging the right capabilities mapped to our learning experience vision and enterprise architecture.
Academic degree, followed by relevant qualifications in learning design and development.
- 10+ years of experience in learning technology, including familiarity with common platforms (LMSs, LCMSs, LXPs, etc.).
- 7+ years of experience working in learning instructional roles and working with learning systems to upload learning journeys.
- Experience working with LMS Configuration, taxonomy, governance and upgrades with LMS provider.
- Experience working in a global company working with diverse portfolio needs, department needs and ensuring learning systems are optimally serving multiple stakeholders in the ecosystem.
- Experience toggling back-and-forth between strategic and operational needs, and understand when either is needed.
- Experience working independently with minimum supervision and lead multiple projects simultaneously involving various groups/locations/vendors.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment and dealing with ambiguity.
Proven organizational skills, attention to detail, thoroughness, and accuracy.
Context of the position
This is a new role in our growing Learning and Knowledge Management team. The Learning Systems Manager will report to the Head of Learning and Knowledge Management Technology.
It is a full-time position based in Veldhoven, NL.
Interested in this role? Please apply with cv and cover letter detailing your motivation to take on this role.