30+ days ago - req24726
Manufacturing - Yieldstar System Install Engineer - Linkou
In a nutshell
Build up, calibrate and qualify ASML's products (Yield-Star machine, sensor or BMSA ASSY) with highest quality standards and world class delivery performance.
* Work on 1st or 2nd shift as a default. Should be flexible to change to any other shift if needed.
* Is able to work according planning, and reports daily progress of the planning. If planning is not on schedule, proposes to TL SIE new plan approach
* Is able to execute project work
* Understands and explains process issues as well as equipment issues to junior colleagues or towards customers
* Is capable of resolving a large part of issues without assistance and is highly independent
* Is able to track equipment performance(e.g. interpretation of test results)
* Is able to prepare technical reports for VIS, ME, D and E, supervisor and is able to give commendation of possible solution
* Is able to coordinate test and integration activities for the complete system
Assemble Yield-Star machine, sensor or BMSA ASSY in a cleanroom environment;
Perform calibration and qualification through functional testing.
Including equipment with new features; Takes responsibility for progress; Provides first line technical support on integration of systems, In order to minimize impact on production output; Point out recurring problems during assembly, calibration and qualification and contributes to their solution; interfaces with internal customers on technical issues and improvement proposal; Interfaces with own work center, Manufacturing Engineering and Development and Engineering on complex technical reduction issues and New Product Introduction; Transfers knowledge and trains colleagues on existing and newly introduced products; Contributes to continuous improvement activities with technical expertise on both products and (SW) tooling.
BS/MS major in Mechanical, Electrical/ Electro-optical, Controlling Engineering, Physics or other related fields
Experience with mechanics, electronics, computer systems and software testing.
Experience or proven affinity with functional testing and trouble shooting.
Capable for logging in the progress of the workflow and the interruptions.
Follow up on action plan and give feedback on taken actions.
Be aware of cultures and personality barrier; easy to integrate into society.
With effective interpersonal skills, able to lead and convince others in a positive way.
With a customer focus for understanding and supporting them.
Able to work in a multi-disciplinary team within a high tech(proto) environment;
Be flexible to work in shifts and weekends or holidays overtime when needed;
Willing to support continuous improvement, knowledge sharing and deliver training;
Accurate within the job, the job environment and the work flow;
Good English language skills in speech and writing Good social and communication skills;