24 days ago - req24754
People Services Subject Matter Expert (SME)
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
Now is the time to jump onboard to People Services! Within our fast-paced, rapidly changing business environment People Services is making a shift in the way it operates to make sure our customer demands are more effectively met. This means we are further building our team and continuously looking for opportunities to further professionalize and personalize our services. On top of that we are also implementing a new HR Information System, which will have a significant impact on how we operate. So, what would be more exciting than to be at the heart of this change; as the linking pin between People Services Europe organization, the global People Services developments and the customers in the business? Exactly this opportunity arises with the People Services Matter Expert.
People Services Europe is the primary contact center for employees and managers in Europe (based in the Netherlands) and is responsible for managing all Hire2Retire Operational processes. The colleagues in our Front Office are the first point of contact for questions by employees.
As People Services Subject Matter Expert (SME), you are the liaison for the Front office employees for in depth support and prompt inquiry resolution for more complex questions. You are a specialist in your domain (Labor Conditions or Position Management), build our knowledge base and continuously improve our processes.
- Expert in your domain and acting as a point of contact for inquiries for your specific domain which you resolve in a professional and efficient manner
- Working in line with global and local policies related to your own domain.
- Proactively align with the relevant Expertise teams to build your knowledge and Escalate cases to Expertise groups where guidance and deeper clarification of policies is required, thereby acknowledging where precedents might be set.
- Translating new/changed policies to knowledge base & process execution.
- Perform data gathering activities for continuous improvement and compliancy in its own domain.
- Drive standardization, simplification, automation and efficiency gains in relation to the relevant processes in its own domain.
- Participate in (improvement) projects and safeguard own knowledge & skills.
You have a Bachelor's or Master's degree in HR.
- At least 5 years of experience
- Applied knowledge within own domain (such as Health, Labor Conditions, Immigration, Time, Payroll, OM change, position management)
- Knowledge of relevant HR processes, systems and policies
- Context awareness e.g. combining depth with practical application
- Ability to make a good judgement call, integrating inputs and needs from several sources.
- Project management skills
- Consulting agility & style flexibility to understand customer needs
- Excellent continuous improvement drive
- Ability to work in a changing environment to meet demanding deadlines and timescales.
- Acting with integrity and instilling trust
- Showing personal ownership
- Displaying well-balanced 3 Cs in customer interfacing both towards employees, managers & HR colleagues
Context of the position
This job will reside under Regional People Services. You will report to Team Lead / Regional People Services Manager. Your main stakeholders will be the Front & back office colleagues, 5-15 SME peers, HR Expertise and related teams, as well as HR Line and external parties. You will participate in regional and global meetings, projects and continuous improvements. The office location is Veldhoven.
This is a full-time role (40 hours).
Interested? Please apply with your (English) CV and cover letter, detailing your specific motivation for this role, your ambitions and the domain you are or would like to become an expert on.