3 days ago - req24768
Workday Specialist Time & Absence
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
ASML has embarked on a journey to redesign its overall HR systems landscape, implementing Workday and ServiceNow with a strong focus on employee experience.
Have you got the skill and enthusiasm to support us in this journey?
Our cross-sectoral HR Technology team is working on implementing new IT systems aimed at facilitating HR processes and improving efficiency as well as employee experience.
- Support the Product owner in translation of detailed requirements into system solutions
- Configure, test, validate and implement Business Process / functionality changes
- Evaluate releases and functionality to identify opportunities to improve and optimize the use of the application
- Work with the entire HR Technology team (cross-functional) to assess impact of changes to downstream systems/other BP’s/reporting
- Ensure end to end process thinking and embed employee experience concept in the system configuration
- Participate in end to end testing
- Run support processes (EIB, restart workflows…)
- Escalation resource as Tier 3 towards HR Service centers (incl. case management with Vendor)
- Strong cooperation with local Key users on knowledge transfer, troubleshooting and improvement initiatives
A Master's degree in a relevant area.
- At least 2-3 years of experience of working with and implementing Workday, preferably in the Time & Absence area.
- You are passionate about Workday and can successfully collaborate with colleagues (Workday specialists in other domains and other HR Technology colleagues) to deliver a great employee experience
- Working language is English
- You have good problem-solving skills and like to co-create solutions to business needs, based on Workday capabilities
- You can work well under pressure and in a complex environment, with different stakeholders knocking at your door
Context of the position
The Workday specialist will be part of the global Workday Team, focusing on Time & Absence (globally).
Interested in this position? Please apply with cv and cover letter detailing your motivation to take on this role.