13 days ago - req24860
CS - Equipment Performance Coordinator - Hsinchu
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
• Monitors and Analyze the machine performance indicators at the Customers site by using standard reporting tooling.
• Regularly reports the machine performance towards the Customer and Veldhoven including advices and bottlenecks.
• Makes plans in cooperation with the Customer to actively implement Solutions it terms of Patches, FCA, FCO,s etc in order to optimize
the machine performance.
• Responsible for HW and SW FCO coordination.
• Makes improvement plans for “Under Performing Machines” to minimize the performance variance.
• Makes sure that every Down longer then 4 hours is being evaluated and that a Long Down Report is send to Veldhoven for WW
• Makes sure that the relevant performance data is collected and send to Veldhoven.
• Makes sure that the reconciliation process is locally in place and actively driven.
• Escalates problems to CS per ASML procedure including complete and accurate data and problem descriptions.
• Coordinates the various resources in different locations to solve escalated technical problems.
• Has a regular communication with the relevant Working Supervisor or Fab Team Leader.
• Recommends Return Of Investments proposals to the Customer for applicable solutions.
• Ensures required technical and administrative documentation is completed in a clear, concise and timely manner. Informs all parties
affected by assignments of progress/problems in a timely manner.
• Ensure proper written and oral communications occur with all affected parties. Prepare and make presentations as required.
• Requires engineering degree (EE) or equivalent experience.
• Requires in semiconductor or related industry and an in-depth understanding of ASML products and operations.
• Effective interpersonal skills and the ability to direct activities of others to accomplish goals.
• Ability to draw conclusions from written or computer generated reports, ability to analyze data or report information, conduct research,
search for solutions to problems.
• Implement recommendations by coordinating people and/or other resources..