Click 'Deny cookies' to personalize your cookie settings, or click 'Accept' to allow all our cookies. You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
14 days ago - req24814
Customer Support Engineer Twinscan
Other technical job categories
In a nutshell
Dallas - TX, US
Other technical job categories
ASML US brings together the most creative minds in science and technology to develop lithography machines that are key to producing faster, cheaper, more energy-efficient microchips. We design, develop, integrate, market and service these advanced machines, which enable our customers - the world’s leading chipmakers - to reduce the size and increase the functionality of their microchips, which in turn leads to smaller, more powerful consumer electronics. Our headquarters are in Veldhoven, the Netherlands, and we have 18 office locations around the United States including main offices in Chandler, Arizona, San Jose and San Diego, California, Wilton, Connecticut, and Hillsboro, Oregon.
DUV Special Operations Department is the ASML service model of the future and our TWINSCAN customers are increasing. We need engineers who like to make a difference. If you don’t feel like you are making a difference apply today.
- Install equipment at customer’s locations, including new equipment, upgrades and system relocations.
- Evaluate and diagnose problems and make appropriate repairs. Work with co-workers, customer, and technical support in isolating and solving problems.
- Monitor, maintain and optimize equipment on a daily basis to enhance functionality and prevent problems.
- Advise users of appropriate actions to correct malfunctions in a timely manner.
- Train customers in use and routine maintenance of equipment. Answer customer questions and assist customers in a professional manner.
- Perform administrative and coordination duties which include procedure changes, pass-downs, work orders, and field service, system problem, and monthly reports.
- Independently and accurately prepare written technical reports. •Provide appropriate support and assistance to less experienced ASML personnel as necessary.
- Non-exempt position requires up to 50% travel, and the willingness to work flexible shifts and extended hours including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Valid driver’s license and passport required.
- Ability to travel in US and internationally.
BS degree in an Engineering field or equivalent experience.
- Clear and effective communication skills.
- Mechanical aptitude and knowledge of pneumatics, hydraulics, electronics, and semiconductor processes, and relevant software.
- Demonstrated experience using computer applications, including data analysis tools, word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation software.
- Ability to train and mentor Engineers and customer employees.
- Can observe and respond to people and situations and interact with others encountered in the course of work.
- Can learn and apply new information or skills.
- Must be able to read and interpret data, information, and documents.
- Strong customer focus and commitment to customer satisfaction through prioritization, quality, efficiency and professionalism.
- Ability to complete assignments with attention to detail and high degree of accuracy.
- Proven ability to perform effectively in a demanding environment with changing workloads and deadlines.
- Result driven-demonstrate ownership and accountability.
- Identifies bottlenecks and drives improvements.
- Work independently or as part of a team and follow through on assignments with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrate open, clear, concise and professional communication.
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with manager, co-workers and customer.
- Work according to a strict set of procedures within the provided timelines.
- Customer site requires ASML employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID 19, barring an approved medical or religious exemption.
- Willingness to continue learning and growing in a professional environment is a must.
- Work is conducted at a customer site and requires familiarization with customer rules and policies regarding worksite behavior and safety.
- Expect to spend more than 50% of the time inside the clean room working with electromechanical equipment.
- At times, job requires standing for long periods of time and moving tools and equipment up to 50 lbs. in weight unaided.
- Position works under the direction of a Manager, Supervisor, or Sr. Engineer.
Role within Office
- Routinely required to sit; walk; talk; hear; use hands to keyboard, finger, handle, and feel; stoop, kneel, crouch, twist, reach, and stretch. Occasionally required to move around the campus.
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
- May require travel dependent on business needs.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- This position requires access to controlled technology, as defined in the Export Administration Regulations (15 C.F.R. § 730, et seq.). Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to access such controlled technology prior to beginning work. Business demands may require ASML to proceed with applicants who are immediately eligible to access controlled technology.
- This U.S. position is open to U.S. workers only. A U.S. Worker is someone who is either a U.S. Citizen, U.S. National, U.S. Lawful Permanent Resident, or a person granted Refugee or Asylum status by the U.S. Government. The Company will not sponsor a foreign national for this position.
EOE AA M/F/Veteran/Disability