30+ days ago - req24874
PMO (P3O) Project lead for change management - Customer Support
Other job categories
Other technical job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories, Other technical job categories
Within the Customer Support (CS) Project management office (CS PMO), we are looking for an experienced project management professional, who can drive portfolio, program and project management maturity to a higher level by delivering project management maturity improvement projects.
Your day to day tasks contribute to the success of the Project- Program and Portfolio Managers. You lead the way in delivering solutions that contribute to stronger P3O / P3M framework. You report to the Portfolio- and Program managers while working within a complex environment of stakeholders to gather requirements. The team is growing and your motivation to improve and grow as a team is an important asset for you to make a good fit in the team.
CS delivers the competencies to manage service (high volume) and introduction of new technologies (new product introduction) into the ASML worldwide service organization. The CS4CS segment drives the portfolio of improvement projects to guarantee we can meet strategic objectives. Within this portfolio you are responsible for providing Portfolio, Program and Project Management competence. Your main contribution is:
- Enabling the execution of project, program and portfolio management with high quality triple constraint management by driving the P3M standardized way of working into the organization;
- Enable strategic decision making by improving project information that supports the development of the right solutions while successfully deploying them to the CS field organization.
Bachelor or Master degree in business administration, engineering or communications.
- At least 5-10 years of working experience in a complex environment;
- At least 3+ years of experience with Project, Program or Portfolio management;
- Proven track record of successfully leading and embedding change initiatives;
- Experienced with the application of AGILE methodologies.
- You are analytical and precise;
- You are able to influence without power, know how to build a network to create a platform for change;
- A ‘Pro-Active’ attitude, you are able to create impact autonomously;
- Expert in Excel;
- Fluent in English (verbal and non-verbal);
- Cultural awareness.
Context of the position
In this position you report to the Manager CS Project Management Office.
Willingness to travel internationally (up to 10%). After being successful; the PMO role provides the opportunity to further grow into the project management career development path.
Hiring manager: Rob Molenschot