13 days ago - req24861
Production Planner TWINSCAN Factory
Logistics & supply chain management
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Logistics & supply chain management, Other job categories, Mechatronics
Are you challenged by making efficient logistic plans in order to secure a swift time-to-market for ASML’s
Production Planning is responsible for the transformation of the machine output plan (MPS), (service) forecast
plan and other requirements, into a, within the current ASML production guidelines, feasible machine- and
module start plan for regular assemblies, such that all requirements will be fulfilled in time, in the, for ASML most
cost efficient way.
- Responsible for the planning, management and adjustment of production activities so that the agreed production
plan is realized with in the most efficient way possible;
- Manages the logistics process of the factory by initiating warehouse requisitions, monitoring the progress and
processing updating the plan accordingly;
- Act as trouble-shooter in the field of logistics in order to avoid disruptions to the production process;
- Analysis and optimization: Ensure delivery performance of the bottle-neck work centers such that optimum use of
resource and critical situations can be dealt with;
- Contributes to the improvement in material control, material planning and parameters by participating in
- Initiative and active input in improvement processes due to the central position and valuable knowledge in
processes by nature of the job;
- Data integrity & parameter setting: Understand and maintain the Material-Master data and system behavior and
take action in case of discrepancies;
- Reporting and communication: Anticipate on problems and communicate these problems with the different
departments to resolve them together.
Higher Technical College graduate in logistics or business.
- 1 - 3 year experience in material or production planning;
- Knowledge of SAP (R3) (or similar) ERP is required, preferably in high-tech environment;
- Languages (must): Dutch and English.
- Structured, well organized team player;
- Ability to plan and set priorities;
- Motivated and creative problem solver;
- Plenty of initiative, power of persuasion, strong communicator;
- Knows how to achieve the impossible
Context of the position
The Production Logistics organization within the TwinScan Factory manages the flow of material from supplier
into the clean-room. The Production Planning department is responsible for the planning of one or more Work
centers within the factory.
The Production Planner reports to the Production Planning Team Leader and works closely with specialists in
Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Warehouse, Material Handling, New Product Logistics and Global Logistics Services.
The Production Planner function gives you the opportunity to develop and grow within ASML.