22 days ago - req24808
Sourcing Lead Components
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
Are you up to the challenge of joining our strategic sourcing team which operates in a highly complex, dynamic business environment? If so, then we should talk!
As a Sourcing Lead you will drive and execute supplier development as well as the commercial relationships with suppliers within a cluster of strategic suppliers.
- Co-develop vision and targets of supplier landscape by pursuing critical technology roadmap and product roadmap in collaboration with category manager while considering regional and global needs;
- Negotiate (NPI-) contracts and represent Sourcing in complex internal projects;
- Co-define and execute category strategy and strategic actions plans at suppliers.
- Manage day-to-day contact with strategic suppliers (including owning agenda of interactions) and track all communication for full transparency;
- Prepare and oversee supplier negotiations including tactics, spend base analysis, script, dry-run and orchestrating stakeholders involved as well as all contract details;
- Track and formalize (long-term) supplier performance by executing Supplier Profile reviews based on Quality, Technology, Logistics, Cost and Sustainability (QLTCS), identifying gaps, initiating improvement opportunities, developing mitigation measures, and executing Cost of Goods roadmap.
Formal decision making;
- Flag and resolve escalations in time with the category manager in collaboration with other sectors related to supplier performance;
- Head review meetings with the Supplier Account Team;
- Prepare meetings regarding make/buy decisions and supplier selections which can be reviewed up to Executive Management.
Higher vocational education/Master-degree in a relevant area (e.g. Business Economics, Business Administration, Technology Management) preferable combined with Procurement related courses (e.g. NEVI II and III).
- Min. 8 years of work experience in a professional, complex and international environment.
- Team player with proven ability to successfully manage complex multi-disciplinary projects.
- Experienced and strong negotiator.
- Preference to have experience in portfolio management of mechanical, vacuum and pneumatic related products.
- Ability to identify and structure issues independently;
- Exceptional communication, presentation and negotiation skills up to executive level;
- Strong vision of supplier landscape and technology roadmap;
- Strong supplier relationship skills; continuously, but constructively, demanding of suppliers’ performance;
- Ability to build a strong (internal) network;
- Quick to understand a team’s dynamic;
- Ability to get buy-in and commitment from both internal and external stakeholders;
- Willingness to “constructively dissent” and challenge management thinking on key purchasing issues;
- Accurate and able to maintain overview;
- Entrepreneurial – NO 9 to 5 mentality.
Context of the position
As a Sourcing Lead for the functional cluster of Machine Conditioning you would be responsible for the procurement activities concerning Mechanical & Machine conditioning components. The Sourcing Lead is in charge of the all Mechanical and Machine Conditioning components, such as lay-out, temperature control, gas handling, vacuum, fasteners and pneumatics components.
Interested? Please apply with CV and cover letter detailing your motivation to take on one of these roles.