9 days ago - req24986
Application Manager Demo - Customer Support
In a nutshell
ASML brings together the most creative minds in science and technology to develop lithography machines that are key to producing faster, cheaper, more energy-efficient microchips. We design, develop, integrate, market and service these advanced machines, which enable our customers - the world’s leading chipmakers - to reduce the size and increase the functionality of their microchips, which in turn leads to smaller, more powerful consumer electronics. Our headquarters are in Veldhoven, the Netherlands, and we have multiple office locations around the world.
As the Application Manager Demo - Customer Support, it's your ambition to support customers with access to the latest technology by providing customer demo’s, thereby contributing to ASML sales. Also, you extend the demo-capability with the new technology coming available, including the HiNa demo-lab, and you nourish and grow the current team for example by using Lean. If this sounds like THE mission for you, you should apply!
The Application Manager Demo - Customer Support,is responsible for the delivery of the customer demo’s in line with the agreements made with product management of the ASML Business Lines (EUV NXE, EUV EXE, DUV and Apps). Thereby contributing to the ASML product sales for these BL’s.
In the position of Application Manager Demo - Customer Support, you lead a team that consists of Team Leads, Project Leads and Demo Engineers.
- You are responsible for managing daily operations of the Demo-team, according to agreed capability with marketing, and securing customer satisfaction, operational execution and continuous improvement;
- Define and drive the synergy between the NPI and Demo teams as part of the product life cycle management;
- Define and improve the project way of working that support the programs, the factories and the account teams to support early access testing, customer specific requirements testing, or commercial demonstrations;
- Define and establish the joint ASML-IMEC HiNA demo operations for BL EXE;
- In this role you need to nourish and grow the Demo-team to be able to support the ever growing needs and ambitions of our customers. Supporting the introduction of new products and options for demonstration purposes, including the HiNa Demo-lab. Ensuring the synergies between NPI and Demo. At the same time ensuring there is a skilled and motivated team maintaining a work life balance – taking a two-shift operation into account;
- Manage the people performance and development of project leaders on hard skills and soft skills;
- Create a great place to work for project management team leads and engineers;
- Drive knowledge sharing and skills development of the project leads and engineers of Demo teams.
A Master’s degree (or Bachelor + relevant experience) in a technical Area, Business Administration or any other relevant technical science or equivalent experience is desired.
- You have at least 8 years of experience in a relevant area, such as high-tech, semiconductor, or other industrial environment, in a large, international organization;
- At least 3 years or more work experience in a Management role and know-how on Customer driven Operations in a demanding and fast changing environment;
- Experience in working on product generation process, ASML scanners and Metrology, and Lean knowledge are a plus.
- Business sense
- Result & Process driven, and flexible;
- Team player with good communication skills in a operational and multicultural work environment;
- Excellent verbal and writing skills in English;
- Pro-active attitude and taking initiative;
- Analytical skills;
- Helicopter view;
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time (depending on the needs);
- Able to lead a team in terms of planning, deployment and quality coordinated with future capabilities;
- Identifying bottlenecks regarding own resources proactively and preventing them (e.g. by training, coaching or re-staff).
Context of the position
CS Apps Demo is part of the Customer Support (CS) Applications segment. CS is responsible for the professional services, maintenance, repair and continuous improvement of ASML systems at customer locations, as well as transferring all relevant knowledge and supporting the customer in the use of these systems in his production process.